Need Help Identifying Firearm that these 9mm SMG Magazines fit

Haris1

UZI Talk Life Member
Hi All, I have several magazines I'm trying to identify the firearms that they go with. I think that they are all 30-rnd 9MM Mags with double-staggered design.

First up is this one. I thought it was for an M-11/M-11A1 but the angled metal tab weld on the back makes it not fit an M-11 Receiver...

Second are these two. They are triangular pointed Mags that have a weld on the back (near the top) and a weld on the front (near the bottom) Does NOT fit Suomi or SW 76.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

MG34_Dan

These magazines have a similar trapezoidal cross section as Steyr MPI-69/81 and 9mm AUG magazines. I would try them there.

Isosceles_trapezoid.jpg

Isosceles Trapezoid​

nklf

UZI Talk Life Member
They do not look like my factory 9mm Aug mags, but could be aftermarket.

pjm204

I thought they might be Tec-9 but the mag catch is shorter on my Tec mags.

pjm204

they look like mags for the Kimel AP-9
That thought crossed my mind but I don't own an AP-9 so I couldn't verify as easily. Looking at pictures online though, the AP-9 also looks like it has a much shorter mag catched welded on. The one on these looks super long.

pjm204

I'm starting to think they might be aftermarket M10/9 mags.

Garrett

On the first mag, there were a lot of interesting mods done during the mag ban years. I have a couple mags like that which came with an M11/9 I bought in the early 2000s. Looks like it was made from an extended S&W or BHP mag. It had a couple spacers welded on so the skinnier mag wouldn’t be so sloppy in the larger M11 magwell. Also, the block on the rear, as shown in your photo, provides a latching surface for the mag catch.

Mine are only 20-round mags, so they almost never get used. But they run great in the gun.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
The first mag is an aftermarket M11/9 mags. The second mags are aftermarket NATIONAL magazine M10/9 double feed 9mm mags.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
they look like mags for the Kimel AP-9
Ap9 mags have a small mag catch up at the top of the mag akin to a tec-9.

These are M11/9 and M10/9 aftermarket magazines. Top one Is an M11/9 made from hi-cap standard pistol mags with catches/spacers welded to the rear and the 2nd 2 mags are NATIONAL m10/9 double feed magazines.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter