New toy while waiting for the Vector...

Z06

UZI Talk Life Member
Since I have at least a couple of months till the Form 4 gets back, I thought I'd make another flavor of M16. CMMG had this DPMS Kitty-Kat™ A3 upper and they swapped an M16 carrier/bolt for the SA one (no charge). I had them install a 2" Picatinny rail at 6 o'clock for the vertical foregrip. I'm using my old EO Tech 450 LE holosight.
135kk.jpg

I'm taking the little flame thrower out today or tomorrow. I pity anyone on either side of me at the range!:eek!
Z06:uzi

compuvette

UZI Talk Supporter
And if you haven't tried it yet, yes it is a MAJOR flame thrower! Mine runs at around 1000rpm without a rate reducer. I have an AAC on the way to slow it down some. I am going to try it with a beta today.

Z06

UZI Talk Life Member
Shot it the last 2 days... WOW. I figure its running between 650 and 750 rpm with the AAC RR. Not as much flame as I thought, but it is LOUD. Poor woman next to me wasn't doing too well shooting her pistol. Recoil was really low. I had an OA-93 pistol with a 6" bbl. in both 5.56 & 7.62x39 and they didn't had much recoil either. The 7.62 did put out a flameball the size of a standard garbage can!
The DPMS Kitty-Kat at $479 + $10 shipping from CMMG was one of the best buys ($$ to FUN ratio) in the Class 3 accessory world. It is a range magnet.
-Z06:uzi

compuvette

UZI Talk Supporter
Jeff and John (CMMG) are great! Just about every upper I have is from them. Plus they are an 07 SOT so they are MG savvy.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter