New Uzi suppressor

GreaseGunner

Made a new Uzi suppressor today, to compliment the MKII STEN suppressor. This is a sealed 304 stainless unit and replaced the barrel nut while swallowing the barrel. Its a little heavy, but when on the gun, you don’t notice the weight at all.

Dirk Hawthorne

it would be interesting to see how much gas you are getting out the ejection port without the suppressor in place.

what kind of accuracy are you getting with your suppressor?

GreaseGunner

I have some other ammunition coming as that ammunition is gassy. Accuracy was spot on where the irons were sighted in for without the suppressor.

Used 1.5” OD and it’s 10.75” OAL muzzle to serrations. It’s a little heavy coming in at 2.3 pound but it’s also all stainless.

I am working on an aluminum option as well. Personally I like a heavier suppressor on an open bolt gun as it holds the guns recoil and muzzle climb down. That and you don’t even notice the weight as it balances out pretty darn good.

Slowmo

Personally I like a heavier suppressor on an open bolt gun as it holds the guns recoil and muzzle climb down. That and you don’t even notice the weight as it balances out pretty darn good.
I’ve found similar with my Uzi. Not to mention an Uzi with a suppressor is about the same length as many other subguns are unsuppressed.

GreaseGunner

The aluminum suppressor comes in at 12.7 oz with the OAL and OD being the same as the stainless model.

I'll hopefully be trying it out today….ill report my findings when i do.

Last edited:

GreaseGunner

Going to be doing some hard testing/shooting on them when my other Uzi comes in then I’m looking at marketing these.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter