ORF 308 Receivers (read before ordering)

suka5168

UZI Talk Life Member
There are THREE types of 308 receiver offered by ORF. Please specify which before ordering. This is an informational thread and some commercial aspects were ommited.

308 receivers with press in IMI barrel combo (barrels I am told were made for a run Mossberg guns that did not happen pre89)
NO THREADS

308 receiver with IMI thread pattern of 25x1.5 breech thread for the guys holding real IMI 308 parts and kits, or also a Hadar barrel can be used in these 308 receiver.
25x1.5 THREADS

308 receivers with threaded breech end like .223, to use GM mfg 21x1.5 breech thread patterned .308 barrels that use .223 parts kits to complete the build componets wise (you need a IMI 308 bolt aslo), and we also have the barrels to these instock, and a handful of bolts left.
21x1.5 THREADS

When ordering please do not just say IMI thread pattern cause both receivers really are just that. Please specify IMI 308 threads or IMI 223 thread but 308 base (ORF invention I guess is a good way to say it).

Sayeret Shaldag

UZI Talk Supporter
We should kill this sticky if possible as it has ZERO responses. Just trying to help with some housekeeping. Just my opinion again and not intending to flame.

raexcct2

We should kill this sticky if possible as it has ZERO responses. Just trying to help with some housekeeping. Just my opinion again and not intending to flame.

It doesn't need any responses. It's a "sticky". The thread is here for members to read not to respond to.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter