Positive Reviews All Around

Graf von Spee

Banned
I am fairly well known for griping on companies that I have had major disputes with [I consider a major dispute one that entails having to dispute charges with a bank/credit card company and/or that requires involving the State Attorney General]...

When something goes bad, one could writes pages on it [and I do]. When something goes well, generally one can only write a few paragraphs on the experience. It takes more words to convey the disappointment and go into the details of the dispute with a bad situation. A positive experience requires far fewer words. People are more likely to share bad experiences than good ones, and I just made that point to a friend two days ago, so I felt it was time to relate some good experiences.

Southern Ohio Guns is one of the greatest companies I've ever dealt with. I once bought 5 M44 nagants from them and didn't quite like them when I received them, so they swapped them out for five different M44 nagants for me.

On another occasion I had an Md 57 Yugo Tokarev from SOG and the slide release would not operate so they swapped it out, covering shipping, unfortunately the second one had the same issue so they said I could either roll the dice for a third one or get a refund. Already having a nice Md 57 I opted for the refund at that point.

Even still, their customer service was stellar.

Century International Arms has also done fine by me. They swapped out a WASR-10 with neither hesitation nor complaint when I told them about how the weapon was jamming every third or fourth round.

AIM Surplus has always been an awesome company to deal with, one of the best.

Optics Planet had a scope guy give me solid advice on various scope mounts and options for the Leupold Mark IV I bought from them, it took a few minutes but the advice was sound.

Bulletproofme helped walk me through proper sizing for body armor and even sent me a follow-up to ask how I liked the armor, how it fit, how I liked the plates, etc.

I have no hesitation when it comes to buying stuff from those companies.

I'll give solid A+ rankings-

SOG
AIM
Century International
Optics Planet
Bulletproofme

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter