Price check conversion kits

coyle311

UZI Talk Life Member
Hey all, I haven't been around for years, but used to haunt this forum regularly. I am thinking about selling some uzi stuff since I sold my Uzi about 4 years ago. Can't find much out there, so wanted to see what you guys think the value of some items are. I have a full auto 45 conversion kit, full auto closed bolt 9mm conversion kit and a full auto 22 kit. I know the closed bolt kit was made by vector and am pretty sure they made the 45 kit as well. Can't remember on the 22 kit. Know the 45 and closed bolt run, never tried the 22 kit, but have extra extractors. Any help would be appreciated.

gorillastomp

UZI Talk Life Member
A 45 bolt is worth around $1000. And is very desirable. The 22 kit kit has some value depending on the maker but the subgun ordnance one is the best I have used it is price around 700$. If it’s a vector 22 kit probably around $500. No clue on the closed bolt 9mm.

coyle311

UZI Talk Life Member
Thanks for the response gorillastomp. I will have to get it all together and get it listed.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter