Price check on Vector Uzi 22LR conversion kit

Caje 1962

Hello. I'm new to this forum so bear with me. I'm currently downsizing and decided to sell off most if not all of the accoutrements. With that said, what would be a fair price for a Vector Uzi .22LR conversion kit w/ 5-Vector Uzi converted magazines, all in LN condition. I also have a NOS(New, Old Stock) Vector suppressor. I know there's no market for used suppressors but this one was never fired. Thanks for any information that you can provide me.

Samuel_Hoggson

Likely the kit is worth alot more than you paid for it. Scroll down the subforum to another thread on .22 kits.

A guess based on recent listings: $1800 to $2400. Dunno about the suppressor.

Slowmo

There were a few that were sold last year between around $800-1000. Supposedly they were the last ones Vector had at the time. I spoke with Tommy at the time that I bought one of them and got the impression that Vector intends to produce more though.

Caje 1962

Here's the suppressor Vector was selling as an accessory back then. It was designed by Bruger & Tomet and manufactured by Vector. IMG_0643.JPGIMG_0649.JPG

Caje 1962

Likely the kit is worth alot more than you paid for it. Scroll down the subforum to another thread on .22 kits.

A guess based on recent listings: $1800 to $2400. Dunno about the suppressor.
It looks like the kits have appreciated over time. Thank you.

pmf

I put my GI 22 uzi kit on Gunbroker with a buy it now price of $1200 and it sold in a day. This was maybe 2 years ago. I had something like 3-4 mags with it. Your is probably worth more than that. I wouldn't try to sell the silencer as part of a package deal, most folks don't want to hassle with the NFA process. Dumped the Lage M11/9 kit as well.

Caje 1962

Very interesting. Did you receiver any information/documentation with it?
I'd have to go through my paperwork because I seem to remember a schematic showing the baffles of the suppressor. I might even have the original box somewhere down in the basement.

Last edited:

Caje 1962

I put my GI 22 uzi kit on Gunbroker with a buy it now price of $1200 and it sold in a day. This was maybe 2 years ago. I had something like 3-4 mags with it. Your is probably worth more than that. I wouldn't try to sell the silencer as part of a package deal, most folks don't want to hassle with the NFA process. Dumped the Lage M11/9 kit as well.
The suppressor will probably go with the gun when that time comes unless someone was interested only in the suppressor. It's never been fired so I don't know how good the sound reduction is.

SecondAmend

As there does not appear to be any magazines specific to the full auto Uzi .22 conversion being produced at this time, the number and type of magazines included in a sale may contribute to a sizable portion of the price. And I believe that was the case in at least some of last year's sales.
MHO, YMMV, etc.

pmf

Yeah, these conversion kits are very picky about mags. I bought some Vector 22 mags that looked just like the GI mags -- an uzi mag with a plastic mag inserted into it. Jammed on the first round. 5 mags is pretty desirable. They're probably worth $100+ each.

Slowmo

Yeah, these conversion kits are very picky about mags. I bought some Vector 22 mags that looked just like the GI mags -- an uzi mag with a plastic mag inserted into it. Jammed on the first round. 5 mags is pretty desirable. They're probably worth $100+ each.
In the present era of 3D printing, maybe someone will design new plastic magazine inserts.

Caje 1962

I haven't placed the kit up for sale yet. I was just trying to get an idea on what I could possibly expect since I don't follow the market anymore.

Caje 1962

As there does not appear to be any magazines specific to the full auto Uzi .22 conversion being produced at this time, the number and type of magazines included in a sale may contribute to a sizable portion of the price. And I believe that was the case in at least some of last year's sales.
MHO, YMMV, etc.
I ordered the magazines, conversion kit, and soft carrying case all from Vector back in May 2002.

Slowmo

If you do sell it and don't mind sharing later, I'd be interested to know what you get for it.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter