RB (RB MAC parts) passed away

Adolf

UZI Talk Life Member
Robert Burrows (RB) passed away this week. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this news. I worked for him for about 15 years, knew him for 20. For those who knew him in Kansas or Missouri, at this point there will be no memorial or funeral service.

He worked on and sold parts for most open bolt SMG's made from late 1930's to mid 1980's. He also work on some closed bolt systems as well like M11-nine, HK MP5 and some others. He half also worked on some pistols and rifles.

He will be missed for sure, I know from working gun shows in the Kansas City Missouri area!

Socks

Thanks for posting Adolf He will be missed. I still have one of his coffee cups.

BlackBelt

UZI Talk Life Member
Sorry to hear that. Bought a few things from him over the years.

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
Great guy! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Eons ago when I was working on a MAC he spent a long time helping me out over the phone. When he discovered that I lived five minutes away from him, he said, "For goodness sake just come on over anytime!".
He was also very talented in automobiles and racing in his younger years.
He will be missed!
RIP Bob!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter