RIA auction 16Feb NFA prices realized

Slowmo

Wow, Swedish Ks going for the same price as S&W76s. Maybe the guns were in rough shape or something, but that is a lot less than I would have expected for those two.

Slowmo

Those were some surprisingly high prices.
For most of the items, I’d agree, but those Swedish Ks could easily be flipped for a profit at those prices. They’ve been going for nearly twice that recently. Maybe there is something not readily visible in the pictures that brought the price down though. I think both descriptions mentioned rust and pitting.

sweersa

I almost won a transferable Colt M16 on GB a few weeks ago. It sold for around $32,000 if I remember correctly. My top bid was just under that.

In a way, it worked out that I didn't win it, because I was going to cash out some crypto for it, and now that same crypto is worth twice as much as it was a few weeks ago, so depending on my timing and the market when I actually do win/buy one, I could use the extra money for another M16 and a few (or more) cases of 5.56x45. :p

My plan is to get a Colt M16 for a nice early Colt M4 parts kit I've had for a few years. And possibly a cheaper registered M16 type conversion in addition to that, so I can run that one harder and not feel as bad about running a Colt too hard with a rare parts kit.

brenbuilds

UZI Talk Supporter
For most of the items, I’d agree, but those Swedish Ks could easily be flipped for a profit at those prices. They’ve been going for nearly twice that recently. Maybe there is something not readily visible in the pictures that brought the price down though. I think both descriptions mentioned rust and pitting.
It could be because it is integrally suppressed and was built on a Pot Said parts kit. Unfortunately parts kits are not very common anymore, and rather expensive. The suppressed M3 was also a bit low.

Slowmo

It could be because it is integrally suppressed and was built on a Pot Said parts kit. Unfortunately parts kits are not very common anymore, and rather expensive. The suppressed M3 was also a bit low.
The one in Lot 563 is just a normal K on a Wilson tube, and they estimated it at $8500-13,000. Seemingly has at least some Swedish parts. A Wilson tube, by itself, sold on Sturm a year or two ago that was priced at $27k IIRC, though no idea what price was actually agreed to. Saw another K priced at $24k go in minutes a year or so ago, and a Pearl K priced at $26k go in a day or so a year or so back. Nicer ones (Andrewskis) been selling for over $30k in recent history.

It does have a threaded barrel and sort of weird thread protector, and one of the grips is somewhat messed up. I still would have expected it to go for more. It would not surprise me to see those guns freshly painted and worked over by John to pop back up on the market at $30k.

Edit to add: the actual Swedish K was estimated lower than the Stemple 76/45 above ito_O

brenbuilds

UZI Talk Supporter
The one in Lot 563 is just a normal K on a Wilson tube, and they estimated it at $8500-13,000. Seemingly has at least some Swedish parts. A Wilson tube, by itself, sold on Sturm a year or two ago that was priced at $27k IIRC, though no idea what price was actually agreed to. Saw another K priced at $24k go in minutes a year or so ago, and a Pearl K priced at $26k go in a day or so a year or so back. Nicer ones (Andrewskis) been selling for over $30k in recent history.

It does have a threaded barrel and sort of weird thread protector, and one of the grips is somewhat messed up. I still would have expected it to go for more. It would not surprise me to see those guns freshly painted and worked over by John to pop back up on the market at $30k.

Edit to add: the actual Swedish K was estimated lower than the Stemple 76/45 above ito_O
These Prices are certainly all over the place. That PAWS ZX5 seemed undervalued, and a Wilson STEN MKII with Springfield 03-A3 sights outpacing a STEN MK. V!

hkg3k

UZI Talk Life Member
That PAWS ZX5 seemed undervalued

Saw that as well, but honestly, a stock ZX5 doesn't really come into its own till it's sent to Andrewski (with a Sterling parts set) for conversion to a true Sterling clone. Their value IMO, is the fact they have a true Sterling-spec tube.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter