Scammed by Numrich

Status
Not open for further replies.

redleg499

Aparently its a stretch to expect them to actually ship me what they advertise. After going around with them for several weeks they still haven't changed the wording on their page. However they did offer to allow me to pay to ship the item back and then they'd issue me a "refund"; Gee, isn't that nice of them?

So here's how the add reads:

Original khaki canvas belt pouch, 1970's dated, excellent condition. Holds five UZI 25 round 9mm or .45 ACP magazines. Includes 2 belt loops, 2 belt hooks and double snap closure straps. Fits belts up to 2-1/2". Set includes the pouch plus five original parkerized IMI 25 round 9mm magazines.
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Detail.aspx?pid=730090&filter=uzi+pouch+&catid=0

They're not members of the BBB for a reason obviously; because after several email back and forth.

Bette Villien bettev@gunpartscorp.com
Jun 18 (1 day ago)

to me

Hello,

I checked with the website ad department and they reviewed the ad and have made the ad more clear.

Thank you
GPC

Am I Missing something here? I have dated screenshots taken both before & after the email she sent? Maybe i need to go back to 1st grade & work on my "mad reading skillz" & grasp of the English language a bit better?

Can someone help me out here? Are thses folks this horrible to do business with normally or am I just dealing with an idiot?

javelinadave

UZI Talk Supporter
They have the same description for Product No. 730100 with a price of $81.95.
They need to make good with you and to change the wording on the web page that you bought from.
On the other hand you had to have known that there was an error due to the fact that the price was so crazy low.

One other observation:
It appears that you joined Uzi Talk to bash Numrich as you only have two posts to date, both bashing them. Many people here have had great success with them so if you don't have thick skin be prepared to grow some quick.

jt526

UZI Talk Life Member
You are dealing with someone who cut and pasted the same description for two products - The description is for item 730100 @$81.95. They should have deleted the "Set includes the pouch plus five original parkerized IMI 25 round 9mm magazines." on item 730090 @ $12.70. I'd have bought a bunch of the 730090 if I thought I would gotten 5 mags and a pouch for 13 bucks. I'd say it would have been nice of them to pay for return shipping, but scammers they are not.

^^^DAMNIT, beat me to it.

Big Bore Lover

Dave are you sure the boy knew what he was doing? Most likely not. He probably thinks Numrich is a new company. I love how some people screw up on something and want to come whine to others about how it has to be someone else's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter