Short machine Gun compilation video

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
Update:
Big thanks to TheColtCollector for making a trip to my range. See the new compilation video below. His truck receiver mount worked great and I tested my drone for literally the first time, which probably wasn’t the best idea but kinda worked.

The HK23EK was TITS.

Big thanks to TheColtCollector for the invite to his range. Below is a short video of some of the guns we shot. We both had opportunities to shoot guns we’ve never shot before, he shot my Mini 14 (he did great and wouldn’t have missed a snowman) and I shot his MP5s.
All the guns ran great for the duration of the day. The only hiccup was my mini 14 was running semi auto only out of the box. Thankfully, the problem was quickly diagnosed. It was the new buffer that I was experimenting with on the front gas block, it was removed and it work great.

Last edited:

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
Nice video. Thanks for sharing. Good times. Put this in your memory box.

Thanks. TheColtCollector and I should have more content coming soon and better higher quality. I was in a time crunch and just threw this vid together.

Gotta come back for the beltfed and 52

You know it.

Great video! The mini on slow mo is SO satisfying.

Thank you sir and I agree 100%; however, I’ve got to redo it. It’s hard recording all the right angles when TheColtCollector is closer to 7’ than 6’, No joke. Furthermore, we didn’t record that much because we had too much fun and the exposure was crap on a lot of the vids.

Was that an M2 at the end? Nice!!!

Yes and no.
M1 carbine with a trigger pack.

Thanks.

Last edited:

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
I had the privilege to host TheColtCollector today at my range and it was great. Short video below and I’ll have a compilation of videos up tonight or tomorrow.

My first time shooting a belt fed.

Direct link for HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5AWSHjnXhc

Big thanks to TheColtCollector.

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
New compilation video below (also at top of page).

Big thanks to TheColtCollector for making a trip to my range. See the new compilation video below. His truck receiver mount worked great and I tested my drone for literally the first time, which probably wasn’t the best idea but kinda worked.

The HK23EK was TITS.

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
LOL, I like how half the shots end with Huh-Merica

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I was about to say, "What!? No shooting from the hip?! Rambo style?!"

Then you redeemed yourselves @ the 2:33 mark.

Good times.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Wow quite a collection. You sure you're not theHKCollector?

Looks like a fun day indeed. I dream of the day j have a private range.

Sidenote were y'all shooting shepard hooks? I tried those yesterday and they bent all up in one session.

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
LOL, I like how half the shots end with Huh-Merica

I can assure you that it was said so much I actually edited it out of most of the vids.

That’s a good video Garrett

Thank you but it was your guns that made the vid.

I was about to say, "What!? No shooting from the hip?! Rambo style?!"

Then you redeemed yourselves @ the 2:33 mark.

Good times.

Yes it was. The RaVen was extremely controllable from the shoulder (especially with the barrels he cut down).
I couldn’t believe it.

Wow quite a collection. You sure you're not theHKCollector?

Looks like a fun day indeed. I dream of the day j have a private range.

Sidenote were y'all shooting shepard hooks? I tried those yesterday and they bent all up in one session.

I think he’s got a lot of old colt revolvers but he does have every HK any man could dream of.
The range is really nice. We’ve shot from the other direction at it. We can go back a few hundred yards but the back stop is only 4 or 5 feet tall from the opposite side.
Yes, Shepard hooks from the hardware store are holding a 6 and 4 inch gong. The have worked great for a few years. The steel Silhouette stand is wood however.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter