Sig MPX/MCX stock adapter for Uzi

dustindu4

UZI Talk Life Member
Oooh I'm gonna buy one. Now somebody find a good deal on stocks. I live near the Sig factory store but MSRP doesn't interest me

dustindu4

UZI Talk Life Member
Well I just saw that they already make these for Ace stocks, which is the same thing almost, and cheaper

StormWerkz

Well I just saw that they already make these for Ace stocks, which is the same thing almost, and cheaper

I have been making the flat adapter that accepts our standard flat hinge and AR type hinge for a while but have had quite a few requests for the Sig version.

UawizhJ.jpg

AoDqtgS.jpg

sUBudTY.jpg

ZRPbyj0.jpg

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
when folded does it clear the uzi with some space or is the stock touching the side of the uzi?

im researching the mcx stock a bit...can it be setup to fold either way? or does it fold to the left side of the gun from the factory?

buds has the stock for cheap if anyone is looking $139

$134 in FDE (i bought one as my uzi has green grips--thought it would look correct) $7 shipping!
http://www.gandrtactical.com/SIG-MCX-MPX-Thin-Fold-FDE-Stock_p_961.html

Last edited:

StormWerkz

when folded does it clear the uzi with some space or is the stock touching the side of the uzi?

im researching the mcx stock a bit...can it be setup to fold either way? or does it fold to the left side of the gun from the factory?

buds has the stock for cheap if anyone is looking $139

$134 in FDE (i bought one as my uzi has green grips--thought it would look correct) $7 shipping!
http://www.gandrtactical.com/SIG-MCX-MPX-Thin-Fold-FDE-Stock_p_961.html

There is a gap of around 1/2"
The stock can be removed and flipped so it can fold to the right, just that the hinge knuckle will be on the top side, not really a biggie though

komodoj

UZI Talk Life Member
Thread hijack. Josh how about a adapter that will let you attach a scorpion Evo stock to a Mac? Please!!!!!

K2

Hi All,

Has anyone tried to attach a sling? Folded or open I'm not sure where the balance point might be.

Thoughts?

K2

StormWerkz

Thread hijack. Josh how about a adapter that will let you attach a scorpion Evo stock to a Mac? Please!!!!!
The receivers are about the same width so it would probably work but I don't have a Big Mac to work by, just the M11/9.
Also when I could get to it would be the biggest factor, I have new products that are still nearly a year out just because of keeping the CNC's running regular productions parts

StormWerkz

Looks great. Care to post a link to it on your website? Can't seem to find it.

The parts were supposed to be back from the anodizer yesterday, Didn't arrive yet dang it ! But we did get other parts that were supposed to be here next week...smh
I will link to the page once I actually have them back here.

-Josh

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter