silver bear 145 gr in mac

usbp29

Just got a 1000 rounds in and now i hear it is crap? Anyone here actually shoot it in their maci? Also have you used it with a can?

Chicken Men

Never used it in a Mac, but didn't work well in the Uzi. Some of the cases stuck in the chamber and had to be pounded out. Even had a squib load get stuck midway in the Beretta 92. Had to pound the slug out. Just glad another didn't get stacked behind it. I'll shoot up what I have and never buy any more. And I'll jump in any time I can to tell others how bad this stuff is. I can't believe they even sell it. Hope there hasn't been any injuries with the stuff.

CM

CC_Ryder

Steel case

It ran good in my m11 until I had the sten conversion. They wont feed in a sten mag. In the old plastic mags I guess the plastic was slipperyer than the steel stens.
Runs ok in a Uzi mag tho, (AR15 9mm).
Mine was actually Brown Bear.

boofus

Silver Bear in .45acp did this to my friend's new USP Compact. The MAC is made from steel so it probably won't be ruined, but a kaboom won't make it run any better or gain in value.

kb2.jpg

CC_Ryder

In a glock

I got a friend who runs it in his glock in IDPA. See several guys running it in different guns. 9mm & 45.
I ran it in my P7 a little but stopped. I prolly wont buy any more. Especially when Academy Sports has 9mm Blazer for $3.86 plus tax. Hard to beat.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter