Slowing down RPM on S&W 76

Anders1

I paid $8300 from a dealer for one in good shape about a month ago. I've been watching a couple go unsold on gunbroker for $9000 to $9500. I think going price is $8000 to $8500.

twin9553

View attachment 30948Why not purchase an Uzi or Sterling? S&W 76, Uzi, and Sterling are comparable prices. The Uzi and Sterling are proven competitive weapons with plenty of spare parts and accessories. We may have a supplier of parts soon at BWE Firearms, but spare parts for 76/760s are extremely scarce now. I own a 760 and like the platform with a few cosmetic changes. It is a work in progress.View attachment 30949
How did you adapt for an m4 buttstock? I am waiting approval for an Mk760 and would like t ok eliminate ate the folding stock for something more rigid.

r

he bought the scott andrey (www.samachine.com)conversion kit made specifically to convert to a CAR type stock. one of the best upgrades for an MK760. barrel, receiver tube and stock all in a row.

as far as slowing ROF down (original posting) I have wondered if simply pouring little molten lead into the rear of the bolt might work

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter