Stinger Pen Gun

Renegade

UZI Talk Supporter, , Semper Vigilo
I have one. Never used it. I thought it was different, and cool. Absolutely useless in real life, IYAM.

As much as I like to shoot, sometimes I like to collect oddities and such, like this. Would love to have one of those cell-phone guns, but I do not think they were ever made legally, or will be.

Would like to get a Liberator too! Haven't seen one for sale though.

Last edited:

cookie

Founder
Renegade said:
I have one. Never used it. I thought it was different, and cool. Absolutely useless in real life, IYAM. Only bought it cause I figure they would eventually ban it, so I had to have one in that case. Would love to have one of those cell-phone guns, but I do not think they were ever made legally.

Yeah, you're absolutely right. I think you should send it to me (through my FFL, of course) so it doesn't cause you any more heartache. :D

jt325i

They just shoot .22lr right? Seems like it wouldn't be much of a defensive weapon unless you were able to stick it up against the perp's head. You'd probably be better off with a pocket knife at that point.

cookie

Founder
Yes, they're .22LR. I have a particular reason for my interest, not to use it as a viable self-defense weapon.

stymie

FFL/C&R, UZI Talk Life Member,
You'll shoot your eye out... kid!

http://www.savvysurvivor.com/pocket_full_of_tricks.htm

pistolw.jpg

http://www.stingerpengun.com/

I assume that you mean this thing... not the C.I.A. AOW throwaway!:eek!

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
cookie said:
Yes, they're .22LR. I have a particular reason for my interest, not to use it as a viable self-defense weapon.

If you're using it to put down cats, I'll buy you one.

cookie

Founder
OK, OK, you win. It's for training. You know I try to keep a low profile about this stuff. I want to see if the "students" are smart enough to recognize it as a weapon.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter