Striped ar15 receiver

kanewtervalve

UZI Talk Life Member
When you buy the receiver make sure the FFL holder puts down "receiver" in type of firearm on the 4473, when he receives it and enters it in his books it should be entered also as a receiver,but he should know that already. In PA, we also have to fill out a State Police form if it is a pistol, I filled them out when I bought my receivers that I built into pistols. Don't know about your state.

grezy

UZI Talk Supporter
Thanks , I got ffl but do not sell a lot of the receivers
And had a customer ask he could build it in to a pistol configuration

CAR-AR-m16

When you buy the receiver make sure the FFL holder puts down "receiver" in type of firearm on the 4473, when he receives it and enters it in his books it should be entered also as a receiver,but he should know that already. In PA, we also have to fill out a State Police form if it is a pistol, I filled them out when I bought my receivers that I built into pistols. Don't know about your state.

A stripped receiver or frame would actually be marked as "Other Firearm" on the 4473. Your only 3 choices are "Handgun", "Long Gun" or "Other Firearm".

http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-4473-1.pdf

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter