Sub tech .45 upper mag help.

Adolf

UZI Talk Life Member
Guys,

A friend of a friend brought to me something that I have not seen before and I need some help figuring out what magazine it takes. It's called a Sub Tech .45 upper and it is a supposed to become the upper for an AR that shoots .45 ACP. Anyway, it looks similar to a mac upper with a sten gun mag well (out the left side and the case ejects thru the bottom of the AR Well. It is of close bolt design. The owner swears that this thing was made in the sixties or seventies, I think it was made in the eights or early nineties. We don't know what mag fits in it, and we have tried a GG mag/Mac 10 mag, and also a Tommy gun mag and the GG mag didn't fit, the tommy gun mag would not lock in (I didn't see the TG mag fitting). The Mac 10 mag was beat up, and I was going to try one of mine when I get the chance. I was thinking of maybe a Uzi .45 mag or maybe a Reising Mag. I imagine that it could by like the commando mark series of weapons where they fitted mags to the weapons. There is a new company that has the same name as this older company, but their mag doesn't fit it at all! They are on FaceBook, and we called them and they where no help after their mag didn't fit.

If you pump into a google search Sub Tech .45 upper and hit images, you will see pix's of it. I can not post pix's my self or I would (Sorry).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Adolf

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter