Suomi Drums and Parts for Sale

nklf

UZI Talk Life Member
I bought 6 G2s and later bought 6 G3s. Bugsy was great to deal with both times. My only regret is that I did not get a couple G1s when I already had free shipping.

Bugzy

UZI Talk Life Member
I bought 6 G2s and later bought 6 G3s. Bugsy was great to deal with both times. My only regret is that I did not get a couple G1s when I already had free shipping.

nklf, Haha!

Shoot me another email on the G1's. I think we can work something out for you sir

Thanks again for your other purchases!

Bugzy

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Anything that was strange or different. When I helped with a group buy I noted some orange drums for instance.

Bugzy

UZI Talk Life Member
Do you have any of the 40 round drums?

pjm204,

Interesting question, I had completely forgot about those. I think I recall seeing some single lane Bullet Platters 3 years ago when they first arrived, but I'm not sure where they are now. We stuck with reassembling the drums with 72 round platters.

Bugzy

UZI Talk Life Member
Anything that was strange or different. When I helped with a group buy I noted some orange drums for instance.

Gaujo,

As for strange, different or unusual. We didn’t find anything that would fit in either of those descriptions.

Orange Paint...none of them were completely orange, but we did have a few of the G2 and G3 drums with orange colored remnants in the seams. I suppose they could have been completely orange at some point in their lifetime.

I think one of the most interesting things about working with such a large volume of pieces from the past, was just that. The history behind them, and what they could say if they could talk.

Their construction is an ingenious and endearing aspect. We were all quite impressed with how well they were built, and how they stood the test of time and remained impeccably functional.

Pretty cool stuff for all of us.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
If you get a chance, it might be useful for posterity to take some pictures of markings before they all are gone. Afaik nobody has studied them like they have Sten mags, or mosin nagants, or other items to identify what they mean. I think these are special kit and I have a soft spot for these high quality WWII relics.

I bet Concord would host it if we put together an identification/ markings list.

Bugzy

UZI Talk Life Member
If you get a chance, it might be useful for posterity to take some pictures of markings before they all are gone. Afaik nobody has studied them like they have Sten mags, or mosin nagants, or other items to identify what they mean. I think these are special kit and I have a soft spot for these high quality WWII relics.

I bet Concord would host it if we put together an identification/ markings list.

That sounds like a good idea Gaujo. I believe Concord would be on board with it.

Shoot me an email 50bmgllc@gmail.com and let's get the ball rollin.

tReznr

Quick feedback: do business with Bugzy in absolute confidence. My G3 mags came exactly as described, and Bugzy was great do deal with.

Concorde

Moderator, UZI Talk Life Member,
I believe Concord would be on board with it..

Yes, as I'm mentioned to Gaujo offline, I'd be glad to donate the space and link as long as someone else puts the reference/summary together in MS Word or PDF format.

Bugzy

UZI Talk Life Member
Quick feedback: do business with Bugzy in absolute confidence. My G3 mags came exactly as described, and Bugzy was great do deal with.

Thank you for your purchase and comments tReznr. We appreciate your business.

Bugzy

UZI Talk Life Member
Yes, as I'm mentioned to Gaujo offline, I'd be glad to donate the space and link as long as someone else puts the reference/summary together in MS Word or PDF format.

Thank you Concorde, we'll continue this offline. I'm sure many folks could make good use of the information.

ueb0258

Got a couple of mags in anticipation of the MAX10/31. Great guy to deal with.

stoyan79

Wow, had no idea these are still available, better grab 6 more! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter