The Spare Parts Thread

javelinadave

UZI Talk Supporter
I know some of you guys have enough parts laying around to build dozens of Uzi's. I would like to make a thread listing what spare parts you keep around just in case. Here is what I have got for now:

Full size Uzi:
Couple of barrels
Couple of tops
Firing Pin
Extractor
Sear

Mini Uzi:
Couple of barrels
Firing Pin
Extractor
Sear

Magazines:
Springs
Floor Plates

shadeone

UZI Talk Supporter
two of just about everything!! ;)

img0090o.jpg

shade

IMI Bro

uzi top cover knob

Lookin for a extended side cocking knob for uzi .

tacdrivrnc

don't worry about spare parts...just buy spare uzi's:bow
(I mean really...you can never have too many:evilgrin )

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
Uhhhhh... Shade, there is help available. Really there is.
I saw it myself on the show, Hoarders!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Actually I'd tend to think more OCD...I don't think I could lay those parts out that perfectly if I had six months to do it!

Nice layout. I think I just found my latest desktop wallpaper! LOL

Jack007

shadeone

UZI Talk Supporter
yeah I am a tad OCD... that picture started with just ten mags lying on the table because i wanted to sell some a while back... then i figured, why not put the gun and the rest of the mags in for another pic just for fun... an hour later and i had everything laid out like that... it was a very stormy day with nothing on tv so why not? :) haha!

anyways, back on topic, javelinadave, it looks like you have all the crucial parts that i could see ever breaking... i though someone as going to come in and mention that rental uzi in las vegas that has had something like a million rounds or something through it... these things dont really break that easily... invest in mags and ammo!
i just collect for the thrill of the hunt and because i would rather spend my money on uzi stuff instead of wasteful stuff like going out to eat at expensive restaurants where all you have left at the end of the night is heartburn and an empty wallet ;)

shade

booger hooker

Seeing your picture shade reminds me that I've been meaning to do the same kind of pictures for all my firearms...displayed with their mags, spare parts and all other misc. that applies to that firearm. I was going to do it originally for insurance purposes but then decided it'd be nice to have around for my enjoyment just the same. This project is better suited for when the wife is out of town and I have a few days to commit to it without interruption as it's going to take a LONG time.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter