Vector Arms UZI SMG Trunion Weld Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirk Hawthorne

DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. Nobody cares.

I reported a true fact: two people sent Vector UZIs to John Andrewski and both got a bad job done.

This information is meaningless to gun owners. In the mind of gun owners, every well-known gunsmith or vendor is an adorable kitten with huge "wuvable" eyes and if you report any problems, then you are a jerk. You're kicking an adorable kitten!

Remember when Larry Vickers was fronting for that FireMagicalClean stuff and saying that it has magical powers to vaporize fouling? And people pointed out that it's just corn oil and not magic? What happened? The fanboys flipped the eff out, They went literally berserk. Stop kicking Larry, the adorable HERO kitten! It's your patriotic duty to believe in Larry and his magical corn oil!

This is the world we live in. My dastardly, greasy scheming with my mathematically-unsound "bashing narrative" will probably actually drive customers to Andrewski. Huge eyeballs! Adorable!

This is an absolutely true story: I was talking to a well-known gun manufacturer and said to him that he was way more courteous with customers than most vendors. Because the guy is extremely nice. He said to me, "I think I should be more rude to customers, because gun buyers seem to respect that for some reason." Then he said that he might be losing business because of being too nice. And he was not kidding.

Last edited:

MGMAN45

UZI Talk Life Member
Never had John do any UZI work for me.Richard did my UZI work.Stan and John both worked their magic on my Sterling and their work was first rate.Would not hesitate to send ANY of my weapons to John for repair.hKg3k speaks the truth.

Dirk Hawthorne

Never had John do any UZI work for me.Richard did my UZI work.Stan and John both worked their magic on my Sterling and their work was first rate.Would not hesitate to send ANY of my weapons to John for repair.hKg3k speaks the truth.

Lord Kelvin said "To measure is to know." Truth is determined by objective measurement.

The only valid arguments in the whole wide world are arguments that are made up of objectively measured facts that are processed with sound logic.

The subject at hand is a gunsmith named Andrewski.

Some people sent him work and he did a good job. This is objectively true.

Some people sent him work and he did a bad job. This is also objectively true.

The actual source of argument here is that the happy customers claim that the bad work doesn't matter, because it's outweighed by the good work. And the people who got bad work done should keep quiet about it because it doesn't matter.

But you notice that none of the happy customers are willing to dip in their pocket and reimburse me for the money I wasted on Andrewski. Their philosophical inner calm doesn't extend to that level.

I'll take it a step further - I'll bet you that if they were the ones who got ripped off, they'd be yelling their head off about it.

Just like that politician who supported defunding the police right up until the moment she got beat up and carjacked. Everyone is a moral relativist until their car gets stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter