Welcome to the HK Forum

az paul

UZI Talk Life Member
I settled on 5.5gr of Unique powder with 124gr X-Treme bullets and "Once-fired brass". Ran it through the HK-94, MP5K, UZI, Mini-UZI and S&W76 and it ran flawlessly. Have not checked for accuracy yet, just zeroing in on a setup that will run in all the FA's. Still need to try it out on the Sterling.

What load are you using?

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
My UZI reloads are much hotter than necessary for the MP5. I just loaded up some with 5.0 grains of bullseye under 115 graim FMJ bullet. I still need to try them out before loading more or adjusting the load. I'm waiting for some warm weather (above zero) to get to the range.

Noah Zark

UZI Talk Life Member
RoverDave said:
My UZI reloads are much hotter than necessary for the MP5. I just loaded up some with 5.0 grains of bullseye under 115 graim FMJ bullet. I still need to try them out before loading more or adjusting the load. I'm waiting for some warm weather (above zero) to get to the range.

Those will be smoking hot, but should be fine. I use between 5.0 and 5.2 grains of W231 (just a tad slower than Bullseye) under a 115 gr copperplated FMJ bullet and my S&W 76 and Sterling Mk4 love them. So does my Beretta 92 and BHPs.

Noah

infoseeker456

UZI Talk Life Member
Many Thanks for the new forum. I do appreciate it. Uzi talk is a great place to spend time speaking with other firearms enthusiasts.

Silvertip

UZI Talk Supporter
Thanks, RD, for the new forum. Uzi's (FS SBR and "Micro" SBR) and HK clones (PTR91 18" and 16" and a PTR/FMP built from a kit) have been my favorite firearms for the past 2-3 years. Now I'll hang out on Uzitalk for longer than I normally do. I surely thank you for the anti-HK snobbery rule. I never could figure that attitude for a rifle whose core receiver was a sheet metal stamping of mild steel that was folded and welded. Maybe snobbery for a pre-64 Winchester Model 70 or Model 12 (neither of which I own), but not a welded gun. In any event, thanks again.

skered53

Had a moment

and traded my M13 for a V93.
That was last august, started to miss the P so I got a P2K in .40... felt much better in hand and the USPC 45 had to go..... now I'm looking at a P9S.. it is a sickness.......

MP5-1.jpg

bore guide made upon request.

sweetness.jpg

91 and 93 bore guides. AR guides are even easier.

damascus440

building a 458 socom pdw guys i need specks on the 53k if anyone can help me out this gun will go into production and also working on three other guns in hk format. one is a hk style 408 psg1 gun and the other is a 375 hk psg1 style gun, another is a 408 cheytac aug heavy gun with special receiver style upper, need help with all specs if possible from these two guns.

sbrit007

Check with Jeff aka Ghillebear2000 over at HKPRO for your 53K specs. He has built several K's in the past and should be a good source of info.

AGG

Must . . . revive . . . thread!!! :lol
I love HK--- of course, I also love the following--- Beretta, Colt, FN, Galil, Norinco, SIG, Steyr, etc.. :)

Tony

HART1

No HK SNOBBERAH here.
Got a beat FMP kit built on a Hesse rec. for about 10 years. Shoots OK, but is it a "real" HK?
Pete

I had a Cetme that shot great! I'm no HK snob.
Do you have a pic of your gun? Does it have a cast receiver? If not, you should be okay.

To keep the "no snobbery" theme alive here are some of mine. And there isn't an honest HK in the lot.
First off is a batch of Vector Arms pistols, one V53, the first V51K that Vector made, 3 V51's and a factory registered V51 SBR.

IMG_0609.jpg

Then we have a PTR32KF in 7.62X39, I love this one it's a hoot!

IMG_1432.jpg

Here's a close up of the V51K, a .308 with a 5" barrel.

IMG_1537.jpg

And a close up of the SBR.

IMG_2176.jpg

HART1

I still have a couple of roller lockers left. Not as many as I once had, but still enough for my needs.
100_2562.jpg

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter