What’s wrong with this picture

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
Here’s an interesting one pulled from GB. 🤪

It’s funny to me how I have seen so many MACs like this on GB and other online firearms sources over the last few years, and they just keep slipping through the cracks. Everybody knows about the 3rd hole on an AR15, but nobody knows what they’re looking at with the Cobray. I think Wayne Daniel was onto something when he decided to leave a few open holes on the production gun frames. Makes it look normal when the gun has random extra holes that shouldn’t be there.

IMG_2212.png
IMG_2211.png

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
Send the guy a polite message. Help keep him out of jail.
I used to do this on GB when I would see stuff like that, trying to help people out and tell them what they have. Unfortunately most people are not happy to hear their stuff is illegal and not sellable. Most of the time I get cursed off or told to mind my own business or treated like I’m being a snitch so I just don’t bother anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
^ yes I’ve been treated poorly too when trying to help with descriptions, etc.

I think, okay, fine, good luck with that. ✌️

In a case like this where the guy may have zero clue his life may change drastically I make the effort regardless.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
I always look at the stock holes first. Which hole is the ones that matter? I've never handled a semi.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter