What's are my SBR Vector Worth?

javelinadave

UZI Talk Supporter
What are my SBR Vectors Worth?

I have two semi auto, SBRed Vector Uzis. One is a full sized (Form 4) and the other is a mini (Form 1), both in great shape with a super low round counts. They never see the light of day anymore so it may be time to let them go. I have absolutely no idea what the going price is these days and I hope somebody could help.

Last edited:

kanewtervalve

UZI Talk Life Member
What I usually do is go on Gunbroker and find the same thing or very similar and put it on my watchlist and wait for the auction to end to see what people are willing to pay.
You can see a thousand Uzis for sale with reserve price of $3k but if no one is bidding it's pretty much a fictitious price. Your mini is your money maker, those are going for
well north of 2500, full size probably 1500-1900 the latter on a good day.

Villafuego

UZI Talk Supporter
I'd say the full sized gun (if a factory Vector SBR) is worth the same as a non-NFA gun.....only due to the amount of time it would take to transfer it. The mini would be worth less than a comparable non-nfa gun......as it would require the same amt. of time to transfer on an F4, and would have added F1 makers engravings.

I walked away from a great deal on a Mini SBR only because the guy that SBR'd it plastered his trust/makers info in huge lettering right down the side of the receiver.....shoulda put that shit on the underside of the bbl.......

javelinadave

UZI Talk Supporter
What I usually do is go on Gunbroker and find the same thing or very similar and put it on my watchlist and wait for the auction to end to see what people are willing to pay.
You can see a thousand Uzis for sale with reserve price of $3k but if no one is bidding it's pretty much a fictitious price. Your mini is your money maker, those are going for
well north of 2500, full size probably 1500-1900 the latter on a good day.

I use the Gunbroker litmus test too but there hasn't been any Vector guns in a while hence the post. Thank you for chiming in with actual numbers.

dustindu4

UZI Talk Life Member
Probably worth less than a non sbr when you sell to someone out of state

javelinadave

UZI Talk Supporter
So if I take them off the ATF register and return them to carbine status, what do you think?
My understanding is I send the ATF a registered letter with the SN and a copy of the stamp is all it takes to un-SBR them.

sniperdoc

UZI Talk Supporter
If you have ATF take it off the Registry:
1) You will have to either put a 16" barrel on it or sell it without a barrel;
2) Destroy the current barrel (or sell/trade it, if it doesn't have the ATF required info on it);
3) If the Receiver is marked with the ATF info, find a buyer who doesn't mind that he's (she's?) buying a gun that will probably be questioned whenever seen, or when he decides to sell it.

My (unsolicited) advice is keep it, especially if the Receiver is the marked part. You'll never be able to purchase another and SBR it for what you have in this one. Besides, it will make a nice inheritance someday

Z06

UZI Talk Life Member
^Agree 100%^ Been there, done that.

jurist

I'm interested in your mini if your looking to sell it. Shoot me a PM with the price

Bret

I'd say the full sized gun (if a factory Vector SBR) is worth the same as a non-NFA gun.....only due to the amount of time it would take to transfer it. The mini would be worth less than a comparable non-nfa gun......as it would require the same amt. of time to transfer on an F4, and would have added F1 makers engravings.
This is the answer. Factory SBR's are generally worth the same as the non-SBR version of the same firearm. Of course that can be impacted by availability. Form 1 SBR's are generally worth less than the non-SBR version of the same gun.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter