Where did I buy this stock?

renovate7

I know, dumb question...My friend just had his Form 4 clear on an M10/45, his first Class III. I'm helping him get the Lage uppers and other bits and pieces. I really like this left folding stock that mounts with two legs but can't remember where I got it. Lage doesn't show one that mounts like this.

Attachments

• DSCN0003.JPG
    DSCN0003.JPG
    474 KB · Views: 24

Tinman45

Make sure you get the one you want, there’s a version that tilts down so it doesn’t interfere with side-charger handle, different options.

Edit- I just looked again, apparently there’s also an adapter that makes it tilt, I was not aware of that.

Last edited:

renovate7

Thanks for the replies! I looked on Lage under stocks and this didn't show. I do now see it under the M10/45 section.

LawBob

i5wx4F6_d.webp
I have the regular one for the m10 and it doesn’t interfere w with the charging handle but it’s tight.

For the m11a1, I got the slight tilting folding action.

Tinman45

i5wx4F6_d.webp
I have the regular one for the m10 and it doesn’t interfere w with the charging handle but it’s tight.

For the m11a1, I got the slight tilting folding action.
I have the regular one and it does interfere with the charging handle on my PS side-charging upper, for what that’s worth. I’ve added the adapter to my shopping list, now that I know it exists, but it’s not urgent because I’m having too much fun with my 5.56 upper ATM.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Mine already nestled its way into the foam on my buttstock, so I let it go as they seem to be getting along.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter