Who is best at refinishing FAL's?

timspawn

FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
I would like to get my G1 refinished. Any suggestions?

Tim

xm15e2s

Try lauer custom weaponry. www.lauerweaponry.com
This shop is located in my home town. They do all the custom work for DSA FALs. Wide selection of finish. Ive seen them in action. They do factory work for DSA and Barret BMGs. For those of you with a painted UZI as in IMI original, this is the place too.

rumble_rider

UZI Talk Life Member
Go to www.azexarms.com this is his thing. I have seen his work and they look very nice! He has redone my finish on my AK and it is great! He also offers many options as well. Tell Derek Jeff from Rumble sent ya.
:)

JS

Sturmgeschutz

Moderator ,
I don't recall who it was that we sent mine to, but you could give cookie a yell and he'll tell you where we sent mine. It came back very nicely done.

cookie

Founder
Sturmgeschutz said:
I don't recall who it was that we sent mine to, but you could give cookie a yell and he'll tell you where we sent mine. It came back very nicely done.

For those who don't realize it, Sturmgeschutz is my son. Therefore, you can translate his post as, "I don't know who refinshed my rifle, because Dad paid for it." :)

For the one he's referring to, I used CMP Armory ("moses" on FAL Files). I've been playing with my new air brush, so the next one I'll do myself.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter