WWW.uzigrips.com

dannyk45

UZI Talk Supporter
Anyone know if there still in business. I tried emailing them several times always comes back undeliverable.:poke

FlashBackNAM

UZI grips before their time??

Now that Semi uzis are back in force, this site and maker would ROAR now.. OOB before their time?

Crap. I'm always late to the party!!

I knew a Skaggs a couple decades ago at the Knob with a shoulder fired- recoiling barrel-cannon breech loading .50
rifle that was SUPER accurate and 'funnR' than heck to shoot.. ( taken from the webmasters name)

p.s. I am getting older when I talk of the past a LOT !
pps. no comments needed here.

MJINGP

Just received a set in the color brown from them. They are in business so keep trying. :patriot

Legion

UZI Talk Supporter
Just received some in black last week. Not impressed for 38.00 and change. Also seem to have a small problem in the fore grip fit. Cant get both to screws in completely. May have to trip off some plastic someplace -- I think.

dannyk45

UZI Talk Supporter
Legion said:
Just received some in black last week. Not impressed for 38.00 and change. Also seem to have a small problem in the fore grip fit. Cant get both to screws in completely. May have to trip off some plastic someplace -- I think.

anyone have a number there email did not work for me.

johninocala

UZI Talk Supporter
I see small w vs large W in the address both have posted. Try it with a yahoo search.

Legion

UZI Talk Supporter
Heres the email I got back and number I called.

Good Morning,

You can call 502-955-6047 ask for Kathy, Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 3:30 pm EST. We accept Visa, MC or Amex. $38.95 a set + s/h.

Kathy Farias
Prestige Plastics Tech., Inc.
213 Griffis Lane
P.O. Box 97
Brooks, KY 40109
ph: 502-955-6047
fax: 502-955-9288

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter