Search results

1. R

ATF is adding 4000 transferable Machineguns to the registry including many MP-5’s.

Those Pre Samples probably just went up in value 25-50%++. But there may now be some full auto options that were not previously available as transferrables.
  2. R

What's the coolest MAC video ever?

I always liked this scene from McQ. Just something about John Wayne's cool demeanor and response after shooting a MAC! The car chase on the beach was also pretty good.
  3. R

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

No problem, it has been sold. Just off GB.
  4. R

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

I don't have a reserve on this auction so we'll see what happens. Someone might get it for $2,400 with free shipping. That was just a lower number that I picked based on the other 3 currently up for sale on GB. ($3K, 3.5K & 3.9K) I'd rather see this CF-W Bolt being used and enjoyed by someone...
  5. R

Coastal 9mm MIMS soooooo quiet

Clyde shut it down and moved to Alaska probably 6-7+ years ago. I think that he is back in the lower 48 now, but still no longer in business. I have 5 or 7 of his cans and they are all still going strong. He was great to deal with when he was in business. He also did a few custom builds for me.
  6. R

FN FNC Bolt

I bought a spare bolt about 7 or 8 years ago. It was $800. I also got a spare bolt carrier assembly for $1400. And a small pile of other parts for $400. I sold them all 4 years ago for $2800 after I sold my FNC. $650 for a new bolt is a good deal. The best deal used to be to just bite the...
  7. R

Dig out that old Fleming upper and sell it

I haven’t used it in years, but I remember it being hit or miss with that mag. The cheap Champion mags worked ok. They are what I use in my full auto Roger 10/22. The Champion 25 round single stack mags are more reliable than their 30 round double stacks.
  8. R

I just listed my Fleming M11a1 conversion kit on GB. I have 3 other .22 full auto options and it never gets used any more. Time to let it go. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/949113820
  9. R

Model 6 mags

The mags are not that hard to find. I've got a couple still in the paper. But that is a pretty good price these days. I've got 2 Ingram Model 6's (1 military and 1 police) and about a dozen mags. I bought a couple of mags before I got my first M6. These guns are a real pleasure to shoot...
  10. R

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

I didn't adjust anything. It worked great out of the box. I put an AAC 51T flash hider on and ran it with my old AAC M4-2000.
  11. R

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

S, I had mine at our last shoot on 8/7. It ran 100% regular and suppressed. But a bit gassy suppressed.
  12. R

Help me decide

Uzi or MAC (M11a1 or M11)would be my choice. The Uzi is one of my constant "go to" range guns. It is also a great gun to run suppressed. I have 3 M11a1s, all in different configurations. All Nice tight compact setups! I've passed on picking up an M2 many times. One trick pony that is not...
  13. R

Coastal 9mm MIMS soooooo quiet

I have 2 Coastal MIMS in 9mm and 1 in .45. I use one of the 9s only on the Uzi. The other 9 is set up for an M11a1. The .45 is used on an M10 and has been run on a Spitfire. They have nice volume for subguns and just work great.
  14. R

MAX-11A1/15 stock and sight/optic recommendations

I used the LAGE folder that I've had on that gun for a few years. I had a Leupold HAMR w/Deltapoint sitting around so I decided to give it a try. It gives me a nice clear 4x scope + a red dot on top. Hopefully I'll get it out to the range this weekend.
  15. R

M10 .22 Conversion Kit by Practical Solutions on GB

One of those M10 22 conversion kits came with my first MAC. An M10/9 with Sam's Uzi mag conversion. The price of that .22 kit is more than I paid for the Mac with a full package of mags, parts, and a Coastal MIMS silencer.
  16. R

Bazooka brother’s mag adapter

I’d also be interested in a Bazooka Brothers 10/22 adapter for use in my Fleming upper. :-)
  17. R

There is now another one listed. Item number 932188854. Currently at $1,038. I have one for the M11a1. I haven't played with it in years since I picked up full auto 10/22. I may throw it on GB and see what happens.
  18. R

SWD Cane Gun for Sale

Wow! I think that I paid about $650 or $700 for mine. + the $5 AOW tax.
  19. R

NFA MG collections with specific focus

As I've grown older, my collecting has been more about transferrables that are unique or low numbers in the registry. But also they are guns that I want to shoot. I want to buy and own toys that none, or few, of my buddies have in their collections.
  20. R

2 Choate folders

IMHO, they only look right on the MP5K. Classic look. That said, I like the B&T folding stock better. That's what I have on my K.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter