Recent content by 45

1. 4

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

Yes very interested .
  2. 4

Practical Solutions Uzi-style folding stock

Yes Sam made it , He milled the receiver rails a hair small and i hand fitted the final amount .Functions great , you can still use the lock block and screw if you wish to . You need it to sit away on the longer lage items to fold correctly .
  3. 4

Practical Solutions Uzi-style folding stock

PS stock sits away , 3/4" longer with sling receiver like the M10 stock has , with milled slots in the two receiver rails . Works with PS front hand grip or Lage stuff .
  4. 4

Gauging Interest in Tungsten Slow Fire Bolts

I think i remember R. Lage saying , not recommended to be used in the max 31 k L might be wrong .
  5. 4

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

Well my # 158 is ready , so that s were we at for ready to ship .
  6. 4

380 FTF (small magwell) feeding problem?

Tear mag down file any burrs rough spots check follower, clean after . spray all parts with dry spray silicon, reassemble . check for smooth feeding . If o.k good . If still having issues try a good cotton sock , turn inside out spray bottom half well with dry silicon spray , Turn sock...
  7. 4

ZMAG-S substitute, New Lage DC-31 magazine.

Received my mag order , They are very nicely done .
  8. 4

WHAT STOCK IS THIS?

Thanks for clearing this up . we haw seen this stock from time to time
  9. 4

Largest MAC Collection ? in US

Yes, welcome I look forward to reading your future post,s
  10. 4

Mac 11/9 worth it?

yes with a good mag , apiece of rubber hose on the trigger and a glove you might be able to shoot a mag or 2 .
  11. 4

Mac 10 9mm Double feed mags??

ftf are very good /thiner sheet metal than mp-9mm if you purchase . take apart file any burs / clean dry silicone lube mag in and out . syntech superslix also works on dry steel rounds /spray rag add 30 rounds rub gtg .
  12. 4

M10/9 magazine questions

lngram m10 9mm powder springs double feed double stack 9mm with ftf mags with blazer 115 brass or winchester 115 steel case they 8 run 100 percent . l did take them apart file clean silicone before use . they are not as well built as mp 9mm
  13. 4

PS M10 9MM VS 45

Have both ingram powder springs m10s , 9mm double stack double feed , m10 45 acp I like them both except for the factory stock .that is were the after market makes every thing a little better .
  14. 4

New M10/45 owner. Help build my must buy list...

still waiting on the list for the cf-w 45 bolt
  15. 4

Picked Up My PS M10/45

i have 10 of the m10 style like shown , will try to put pictures up .will sell all .

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter