Recent content by Bugzy

1. B

soumi drums not running

Email me. I replied to your PM.
  2. B

How many Suomi drum mags do you own?

I keep 30 in 3 SAW/FAT-50 Cans. 10 empties fit perfectly in each Can. Captain murrica, I send you an email wishing the best for you folks down there brother. I'm glad you made the decision to leave sir. Be safe...
  3. B

M11/9 transfer

Nice, that was a fast one.
  4. B

Someone is trying to corner the market

Here's an article with Reed Knight by Small Arms Review that may be of some interest for those that haven't read it. He talks a bit about the good ole days with MACS, M-11's, and the rest of the Machine Gun gang he's dealt with. Grab a drink...and read on. Enjoy...
  5. B

Suomi Drums and Parts for Sale

Get some brother! :surfing
  6. B

Registered receiver or Lightning Link or something else??

I'm in 100% agreement with Chili, and all of his comments. Been there, done that, and got the greasy T-Shirt.
  7. B

Do the 100 round beta mags work well in uzi's

Thank you sir!
  8. B

Do the 100 round beta mags work well in uzi's

Potentially worth the effort, even with the current value of the drums and associated parts to make it happen.
  9. B

Accuracy testing the M-11, MAX-11Sk, MAX-11S with CF-W Bolt & MAX-11 mk2, MAX-11k

Agreed lokifox. Informative post Richard, thanks.
  10. B

Thanks folks, I appreciate the comments and your business.
  11. B

Thank you Concorde, we'll continue this offline. I'm sure many folks could make good use of the information.
  12. B

Thank you for your purchase and comments tReznr. We appreciate your business.
  13. B

That sounds like a good idea Gaujo. I believe Concord would be on board with it. Shoot me an email 50bmgllc@gmail.com and let's get the ball rollin.
  14. B

Gaujo, As for strange, different or unusual. We didn’t find anything that would fit in either of those descriptions. Orange Paint...none of them were completely orange, but we did have a few of the G2 and G3 drums with orange colored remnants in the seams. I suppose they could have been...
  15. B

pjm204, Interesting question, I had completely forgot about those. I think I recall seeing some single lane Bullet Platters 3 years ago when they first arrived, but I'm not sure where they are now. We stuck with reassembling the drums with 72 round platters.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter