Recent content by Chicken Men

1. C

Are these new made grease gun magazines any good?

Are these made here in the United States?
  2. C

Early Type Mp5 Cocking Handle

Anyone here have any experience with this style Cocking Handle. The Knob has broke off and the style is so early I can't find any replacements. The Round Handle is molded onto a Flat Tab. Will the newer type that have the round shaft work in this gun? Receiver is dated 9/73 on the top just...
  3. C

GG mags

Anyone try them in an actual Greasegun? Bruce
  4. C

Shockwave Magazines Fit the M10/9

Llama, I have another fat 9 Upper with Bolt that came with another Mac. It may be another double feed, don't know. Have to find it in my parts. I'll let you know if I go the single feed route. Thanks Bruce
  5. C

Thanks Tony-Ri, These will work with my Double Feed Bolt. All the Single Feed Bolts are out of stock so doing the single conversion is not possible. I'll try these magazines. Thanks Bruce
  6. C

Thanks LawBob, I don't see any Lage converted Suomi mags listed on the Lage website. The Usmachinegun Magazines and single feed, the Bolt in this gun is Double Feed. Guess I would have to find a single feed bolt the to use the only available Single Feed Mags at USmachinegun. Autoweapons.com...
  7. C

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Where are more MPL Magazines? The earth has seem to run out or them. I've had some presample MPL's come my way but the Magazines are too difficult and expensive to find to even buy one of those MG's. Bruce
  8. C

Pushed it in until it hit the stops on the mag and it latched in place on the back. Bolt operated fine manually. I'm happy they may work. I've had the 9mm Fat Mac for over 10 years and have never fired it as I only had 3 of the MPL Magazines. All I purchased is the 50 rd. Zmags as the 30's...
  9. C

Have been out of the loop for a while. Purchased some of th 50 rd. Zmags made by Shockwave for the M-11 and they fit really well. I have an older Fat Mac in 9mm that came with a few of the modified MPL Magazines. I was very surprised the Zmags fit the Fat Mac as well. They weren't advertised...
  10. C

Tiger Valley MG Shoot

10-4 3 of us will be coming up from Round Rock. All of us are SOT's so there will be plenty of goodies to shoot. We were there last year as well. What a hoot! I'll be loading clips all day tomorrow. Glenn puts on an excellent event. CM
  11. C

Jim Zumbo-Outdoor Life Snafu!

OK, I give up. What did he say that caused this uproar. I can't find it anywhere on the net, and the above link doesn't tell the story. CM
  12. C

Colt Sporter RR

Thanks for the M60 Joe link. He will be getting my business. I'll be keeping the large pin, and just have the correct upper relieved for the auto sear. Think I even found a heavy barrel on another forum. Now I just need to find a large Colt pivot pin. Anyone got one. Oh, and Muzzle Flash...
  13. C

Colt Sporter RR

Gents, Just came into a Colt Sporter II RR. Reciever is marked AR-15 A2 and has the large front pin. The upper is a small pin, and the gun uses the offset pin. I would like to do away with the offset pin. Will a factory Colt A2 large pin upper mount up and function without modification? I'd...
  14. C

Two Reisings: Which one do I buy!

Update: Two Reisings: Which one do I buy! Gents, Just found out this weekend, I will for sure be getting them both. The SOT informed me there are some new in the wrap H&R 20 round magazines with the guns. Maybe just two, but that sounds kind of neat. If these take the factory 20 rounders...
  15. C

Two Reisings: Which one do I buy!

Thanks for all the replies. I'll probably buy them both. I'll post a few pictures when I get them. CM

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter