Recent content by Cognard

1. C

VEKTOR / lyttelton LM5 serial number location

how about lm5 /R 5 serial numbers ?
  2. C

do you know anyone who could have such manual ? thank you !
  3. C

any pics of that ?? i am trying to get as many pics as possible for my book
  4. C

is there a chance you can blurr the last 2 digits and post a pic ??
  5. C

South African R series of weapons information thread (lots of pictures)

is there a chance you can send me a pic of your rifle as well as the place where the serial is located ?? i am writing a book about AK, sigs , Galils and Vektors ! thank you so much ! Rick
  6. C

no , i am writing a book about AK / Valmet and Galil knock offs , and i will mention everyone that helps on it ,if they want to be mentioned in my book, of course ( photo courtesy of xxxxxxxxx)
  7. C

is there a chance you can blurr the last 2 digits and post a pic ??
  8. C

Hi to Everyone. anybody knows where the VEKTORS ( galil rifles made in south africa under licence ) carry their serials ?? i have an specimen here with factory finish , absolutely no markings except for the "S" and "F" , with the serial number "C" prefix under the gas block ......
  9. C

The Mac Book on YouTube

Frank , i bought a book from you some time ago , and i would like to order another signed copy , is that possible ?
  10. C

M11 BRIEFCASE PICS

Hi folks ! i have just bought an original PS can for my Powder springs m11 , and i am thinking about making my own operational briefcase ...... could anybody post or email me some nice pics of the hinges and locks ? dimensions will be appreciated as well ... i am planning to make the hinges...
  11. C

POWDER SPRINGS M11 WIRE STOCK SOURCE ?

i have been offered a powder springs m11 , but no stock .....anyone knows a source for it ?? thank you Alain
  12. C

Sionics 9mm M10 internals

understood :)
  13. C

is that one for the m10 9mm para ? i have seen barrels threaded 5/ 8 x 24 tpi ....how is that ? http://www.ftfindustries.com/product/ET-380M11F2.html
  14. C

anybody have any pic of the disassembled Sionics 9mm m10 can ? i am restoring one , but it has the rear end missing ( female thread and perforated jacket piece) and i don´t trust the book i have here ...... i am also changing barrels on some m11 380 acp powder springs guns , anybody knows the...
  15. C

Can this be real?

BUYERS BEWARE , I HAVE BOUGHT SOME REISING MAGS FROM KRANDELL CHEW maschinenpistole@gmail.com , THE MAGAZINES WERE RETURNED FOR SOME REASON , THEN HE GOT THE MONEY AND THE MAGAZINES AND HE IS NOT ANSWERING EMAILS ANYMORE

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter