Recent content by firefighter

1. firefighter

Why did Mecgar stop making Uzi mags?

I'm thinking so. I've got a few of the NOS 32 round mags in the blue and white AA boxes, that I certainly think are the Mecgar mags, as they have the longer, tear drop style, mag stops.
  2. firefighter

Uzi store display

Did someone on this site buy it? I'd like to get in contact with them, as I have a few pieces of one of these displays as well. Thanks guys!
  3. firefighter

New Owners for UZI Talk Web Site

Wow. This was a shock to read!! But, I totally understand. Time passes and life desires and directions change. We've shared a lot of the same passion over the years... AND the same Birthday! LoL.... Wish ya the best Dave and you know I'll stay in touch. Thanks for all you've done for the site...
  4. firefighter

Price check on imi uzi

You can also go to "completed auctions" on Gunbroker, to see what the going rate has been.
  5. firefighter

Review of Bartomark's 50 round GG mags

Excellent video! The smile and laugh pretty much sums up the review. :)
  6. firefighter

Done

Looks great!! Awesome job!!
  7. firefighter

New member here and just wanted to say, “Hi.”

Welcome to our addiction!! Always nice to have new members. Hope you find what you're looking for!
  8. firefighter

Video of the Cobray Swat case

boomer535, I enjoy watching your videos. Thanks for doing them! I have the same case in my collection. It's cool to have!
  9. firefighter

My Uzi accessories collection

Thanks much guys. I appreciate all the post. Once a person finds all the common pieces, you end up looking for the uncommon one's. I've found a few more, and admittingly, have sold a few things. I'm still a huge fan of original Action Arms parts and memorabilia, and am always on the lookout for...
  10. firefighter

Oh boy, another GB disaster looking to happen!

Awwww heck, it's not a mistake at all. We're all here to gain knowledge and learn. I ask questions all the time. LoL... Some areas are more gray, than black and white. Great discussion for sure!! Have a great day!
  11. firefighter

Oh boy, another GB disaster looking to happen!

This has been discussed before... unless something has changed. The bolt in the auction, in an of itself, appears to be totally legal. http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?74688-Semi-auto-closed-bolt-with-full-lip
  12. firefighter

Tulsa Gun Show...

I just heard yesterday that the huge, twice a year, Tulsa Gun Show is cancelled for the Spring show of 2020. Ugghhhh... this sucks. Just how big is this thing gonna get?
  13. firefighter

Marushin Uzi auction fundraiser

I'm back in at $290. Thanks again for doing this!!
  14. firefighter

Oddball UZI mags for identification

There's a section in the Uzitalk library about magazine identification. Check it out. It's got lots of information. I do know, that the one with the thick bottom plate, is a USA made mag, made of thinner metal, and is known to give feeding problems. Welcome to Uzitalk by the way!!
  15. firefighter

Marushin Uzi auction fundraiser

^^^^^^^ Now that hurts. :) ^^^^^^^

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter