Recent content by UZI SBR AWC

1. U

In 2014, what is the best option for supressing a 45ACP UZI?

Why not a full size Mk9 Uzi mount in 45 if AWC still offer it ??
  2. U

Finally picked up my M11/9

I might could set you into a used take off Sten magwell and pile of Sten mags after I get my Glock grip installed :) ..... still waiting for my number to come up to get grip installed
  3. U

SBR barrel

If IMI receiver and IMI 16" barrel with 3 digits out front, keep the 16" barrel intact as matching part for the frame.. Cheapest way out is to lathe cut the existing SMG barrel to fit semi-auto trunnion and restrictor ring.. hence no mods to original frame. I took my IMI "B" and SBR' it back in...
  4. U

Noob ejector question - Model B

I hear on Sean Hannity that President Anointed One "will fix it till it breaks"
  5. U

Noob ejector question - Model B

Depending on where you are, I have fella that could hit it a couple time with laser and be done with it.. I have taken mine and hit the rivet,, you need to support the head of rivet with drift, and smack/set the straight end of rivet with punch to expand it.. it is a 3 hand operation to do...
  6. U

SBR FROM 9mm to 45---------LEGAL?

Been swapping since Jan 1989,, 9-45-9-40-45-40-9---,, what ever I want to shoot that day.. nobody ever bother me in all these yrs, and suppressed too.
  7. U

New owner, date of manufacture for model B

I bought a "SA 666xx" serial NIB from FFL in 3/88 I still own mine to this day, my Uzi' 26th birthday coming up
  8. U

Len did it again

When I was a weeeee lad, people told me I was a bad influence...
  9. U

45 ACP conversion issue

Normal.. I made a tool from piece of old TOYOTA axle shaft to roll the dent out when inserted into case mouth so I load the cases again..
  10. U

M10/9 mm bbl

Where be this "club" .. Free,, add actual cost of shipping via USPS ? Yes ?? I'll take it if above qualifies
  11. U

Len did it again

16 of the G18 mags, and 27 of the G22 hi-cap stick mags, CCF frame at Lens since Aug.. Might just have him tack it into place, as I gots a local fella that does laser welding, likely make me a deal on the finish weld so it lok beyond cool for the welding.. Wicked Welding has now expanded into...
  12. U

Working up Loads.

RCBS RS-5 for general tasks and rifle loads DILLON 650 for bulk 9mm and 40 I found a DILLON SDB on Craiglist, it set up for 45, which is a rarity for me now, unless I decide to thump some out the Uzi SBR.. RCBS RS-3 holds my DILLON 1200 trimmer for 223 cases Bare DILLON 450 frame here that...
  13. U

Len did it again

He has my CCF Glock frame there I bought in August and had shipped to him from CCF.. now waiting to send my M11 there for the grip install.. Hopefully he still around, sent e-mail about a week ago, not heard anything back yet
  14. U

I wasn't happy with the AR stock mount I bought, so I made this one.

Sounds like a winner.. in the white, or COLT grey anodize to rough match parkerize ?
  15. U

Thompson Machine's new SG-2 Suppressor

Factory ammo ?? Dont think it going to happen.. HK had to port their 5" ?? "SD" barrel to bleed of some 150+ FPS of velocity You might try handloading 115 or 124gr with 231 (around 4gr over a chrono) and see if you come up with working load.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter