Search results

1. soflasmg

removing extractor retaining pin

Can I use a punch? I don't want to damage the bolt.
  2. soflasmg

fixed my fnc

Changed the bolt from an sa gun. upon exam, the extractor spring was weak. :banana
  3. soflasmg

FNC probs

I've got a full auto FNC that does not seem to extract properly. I get jams of fired cases not making it out and trying to "refeed". I've got GI, cproducts, and fnc mags, all do the same thing. extractor looks ok, maybe spring shot? I also have another semi fnc. Can I swap the upper without...
  4. soflasmg

FNC mags

I saw FNC mags for sale at one of the parts company sites. I can't find them now, anybody know where this might have been?
  5. soflasmg

Sendra by JAC

Is a Sendra converted by JAC acceptable as a shooter?
  6. soflasmg

reliability of mac converted to use uzi mags

couldn't find on search. I would think this would be the way to go based on mag availablity? Thoughts?
  7. soflasmg

Got me a Howa real deal folder w 3 round burst

Woo Hoo!!
  8. soflasmg

Got to use GI real deal m4 this weekend

Burst gun. I got to spend quite a bit of time w/ it and man is it a sweet rifle. I noticed that the handguard was fatter than my ARs, and there appeared to be some kind of protective sleeve over the gas tube. The guy who was issued the gun said that the fatter handguard was a better insulated...
  9. soflasmg

Anyone in South FL interested in a Tactical Rifle course?

I ran into an instructor I trained under yesterday. He is a US Customs guy who trains their Tac teams and does civilian stuff as well on a limited basis. He was a co-instructor with Chuck Taylor at several Markham Park courses I attended; tactical handgun, etc... I asked him if he would do a...
  10. soflasmg

Help with m16 purchase

It seems like sendra's are the low price leader. I want a 16 in decent shape that runs and has no huge derogatory resale issues i.e. bad reputation build etc... Help!!
  11. soflasmg

AR15 integral suppressed uppers

Anybody have any experience with this on any level? I looked on AR15.com and couldn't find anything. I want to get one in .223
  12. soflasmg

Armalite AR 180B

Any opinions on this? http://www.armalite.com/sales/catalog/rifles/ar180b.htm I find myself wanting one.
  13. soflasmg

UMC yellow box crap

Wouldn't feed reliably in my FS but OK in Sofltodd's mini. cyclic rate seemed to vary big time in my gun, seemed like it wouldn't cycle the action reliably. OAL also seemed to short, and bullets were pushed back into case in some ftf's Why did I buy it in the first place? Umm.. OK it was...
  14. soflasmg

Safe Uzi Handling.

When in the field or stored nearby and the weapon needs to be ready to fire how should the Uzi be handled. Full mag bolt closed? open w/ safety on?
  15. soflasmg

Anyone know what this is

I saw this on wideners http://www.wideners.com/cart.asp?Action=Details&item=SMA9SUB under surplus ammo says 9mm 124g +P+ submachinegun ammo. no pic. I will call them later to find out and post. $149 for 1200rds
  16. soflasmg

One less NIB Vector

Picked up my vector FS FA today and love it. Ate about three hundred rounds of win white box, one malf though. Round hung up on ramp weak crimp, pushed bullet into case, ouch. Better than I expected from that ammo. I feel much better now!! Pics to come. :heavy :heavy
  17. soflasmg

Uzi rear sight

I shot my first match Saturday in Central Fla in large part thanks to amphibian and a friend of his. LOVED it!! I've got a question on rear Uzi sight. It seems to me the peep aperture on the Uzi is extremely small. When my Vector arrives I was thinking of drilling out the 200 yard aperture...
  18. soflasmg

SWD Lightning Link w/ Select Fire Kit

I see these for sale on subguns. What's the deal with these type of parts. They seem to sell for around $6000.00 Can I drop them into an AR and have a legal full auto AR on my existing gun? can I replace or repair parts if they fail or am I s.o.l. What are the restrictions? If these are...
  19. soflasmg

IMI 9mm at Wideners

I saw today that widener's has IMI 9mm in various bullet weights. Can anyone shed light on whether any of this ammo is the "carbine only" stuff I used to see around sometimes labled as Samson by looking at the part #s on the site? Sorry, I don't know how to add the link. www.wideners.com

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter