Search results

1. bigjeepinyj

AK Parts Kits... Where to find...

Just wondering where most of you get your parts kits. I am looking at purchasing some cheaper parts kits to build some battle pick up rifles at a build party. *** Better yet who has any in stock..
  2. bigjeepinyj

ARFCOM WINTER SHOOT February 9th, Knob Creek Range in West Point, KY.

All are welcome! FEBRUARY 9th KNOB CREEK RANGE WEST POINT KENTUCKY OPENS: 9:00 A.M. Be sure and check in at the office and pay your range fee before setting up on the line! Knob Creek Range, Home of the machinegun shoot COPIED FROM ARFCOM.... Guys and gals, Camping will be available and we...
  3. bigjeepinyj

What is the price of Reloading Components These days?

Hello all! I am starting to get into the sport of reloading ammunition. I was wondering what the going rate for brass/bullets are these days. I am specifically wondering about 45 ACP 9mm .223 .308 On the net I have seen prices all over the board and don't really know what a good deal is? I...
  4. bigjeepinyj

Neil Smith MP5 (HK94) RR

I have a guy locally has a Neil Smith Registered Receiver MP5 (HK94). I do not know much about the HK series of weapons. I know that he said that it is is not a registered sear that the trigger pack is married to the receiver??? Can this trigger pack be removed from the gun to be used in other...
  5. bigjeepinyj

MK9K Use on Shorty 9mm

I was looking into getting a 5" - 9" upper for my colt 9mm. I have seen numerous people put longer handguards on the weapon and three lug the barrel allowing for a integral look to the gun.... Will the MK9K fit under any handguards? Anyone try this? I love the sound of the MK9K and dont really...
  6. bigjeepinyj

Ruger Mini 14 Conversion Gun?

I have a local guy that has a Mini 14 conversion gun from S&S Arms? Anyone know the story on these guns? I have never heard of a Mini 14 conversion? Any Info?
  7. bigjeepinyj

Where to buy a Dillon 650?

I was thinking that there was a post on here a while back about the cheapest place around for a dillon 650... After shooting about 500 rounds of subsonic through the Slowfire and Mk9K today I am looking for a cheaper route to send some major ammo down range. Thanks....
  8. bigjeepinyj

LAW M72 w/ Training Rockets

Well... I have been looking at a few different options on purchasing a M72 Rocket Launcher with some practice rounds. Does anyone know the legallity of this type of device. The guy that I am looking at buying from says that are completely legal and are not considered a weapon per BATF. Just...
  9. bigjeepinyj

Original Mac 10 PS Mags Price Check...

What are original PS Mags selling for?? Just bought a couple for 36 bucks (each).... (I know just use GG Mags) I like original stuff...
  10. bigjeepinyj

GemTech Outback II

I just purchased a 10/22 with folding stock and cut down barrel (From Chris in the For Sale section) I would like to put a Gemtech Outback II on it...... I have looked through many posts on this site about the Outback but no much with it on a rifle. Any Pics, Comments, or experience...
  11. bigjeepinyj

Best Ear Protection...

I have a pair of Walmart Special Ear Muffs.... What are a good high quality pair of Ear Muff for Hearing Protection...?
  12. bigjeepinyj

FORM 4 Approved!!!MAC 10

Well after 5 Months in the Hands of Kendra Tate...... I am Approved! Check Cashed April 23 In the Mailbox at seller September 22 In state Individual to Corporation Transfer What was purchased: Mac 10/45 PS RPB Overstamp Serial Number C## Navy Contract Upper (Stainless Steel Bolt and...
  13. bigjeepinyj

Clear Backed Beta Mags..

I see that Beta has some Clear Backed Betas out... Does anyone else have these other than Bravo Company? 249.95 seems a little steep. Although a neat concept.
  14. bigjeepinyj

Suomi Upper

I was wondering what I need to File/Submit to make a Suomi upper for my Mac. I have a local guy here that has the blanks and plans. I assume that they are legal? He bought a ton of mags (drums) to go with them also... Any pics of uppers you guys have made.
  15. bigjeepinyj

Centerfire Systems... Shipping.

Centerfire is offering 8.99 shipping on all ammo not matter the amount. Ammo is getting steeper....
  16. bigjeepinyj

Another D$MN Suppressor Question

I have been longing to get a MK9K for my Macs.... But my question is this... I have 2 Macs in .45 and one in 9mm Do they have a .45 MK9K? and should I just purchase one for all three? Or go with a Viper in .45 and 9mm? I would have to three lug some barrels with the MK9K Size is not a...
  17. bigjeepinyj

G.R.A.D. KNIFE

Just wondered if anyone has any input on one of these? Looking into one at a local C3 and am wondering what market is on these?
  18. bigjeepinyj

Building an AK...

Well I am looking into a winter project for this year. I think that I would like to build an AK and and AK pistol from scrath/parts kits.... A list of suppliers tools etc. would be great! I am still stuck in IP blocked hell... So searching is out right now. Any pics, tips or help....
  19. bigjeepinyj

My New Baby...

Well finally bit the bullet and found a Mac 10... Thought I would post some pics of it for the Mac lovers Mac 10 RPB Overstamp Stainless Steel Bolt and Insides Navy Contract Gun .45 Mac Suppressor with it...
  20. bigjeepinyj

Open Bolt Mac's

Well as my quest for SMG possesion continues I have had many offers at some Open Bolt Mac's Anyone want to give me some info on going price... The better models... :D

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter