Search results

1. coyle311

Price check conversion kits

Thanks for the response gorillastomp. I will have to get it all together and get it listed.
  2. coyle311

Price check conversion kits

Hey all, I haven't been around for years, but used to haunt this forum regularly. I am thinking about selling some uzi stuff since I sold my Uzi about 4 years ago. Can't find much out there, so wanted to see what you guys think the value of some items are. I have a full auto 45 conversion...
  3. coyle311

Quickload question

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've been here. Glad to see the forum is still going strong. For those of you who have/use Quickload, is the info still being kept current? I've been reloading from manuals for too many years to admit, and have always thought about getting Quickload...
  4. coyle311

Honest question about spelling

I think MPA guy is right. That website is the definitive website on casting bullets. I think it is so popular, that it spawned the boolits thing. Just my .02.
  5. coyle311

Reising M50

Agreed. Their reputation is not that good, but mine eat anything I feed them and I've never had problems with either. Replaced all the springs when I first received them and have some spare parts just in case.
  6. coyle311

Reising M50

That is a beautiful Reising. I have two, but neither is that nice looking. Both are a blast to shoot though.
  7. coyle311

mk s&w recoil springs

I am also interested if you could PM me with pricing and payment info. Thank You
  8. coyle311

Hornady Dies/Customer service

Just wanted to give Hornady a pat on the back. Through my own stupidity, I got a shell stuck in a hornady sizing die. I eventually got it out, but destroyed the spindle and expander in the process. I sent them an email explaining it was my fault and asked how to go about ordering new parts...
  9. coyle311

Cant find ATF Form 5320.20 on ATF site - Can anyone help? Got a trip planned

http://www.atf.gov/forms/firearms/index.html About two thirds of the way down right under form 10 Hope this helps.
  10. coyle311

Anyone shooting?

I can't remember the last time I shot my reising. I don't have as much time to shoot lately. Glad you brought it up though, because I'll make sure to take it next time I go out.
  11. coyle311

Rate of fire question.

JJ, I've had this experience with several open bolt guns and factory ammo. Always assumed it was inconsistencies in powder weight. Never worried about it as the gun continued to function properly, just varied in rate of fire. I know this doesn't help diagnose, just wanted to let you know you...
  12. coyle311

Rate of fire question.

JJ,
  13. coyle311

40 S & W reloads....

Jim, Hodgdon website says starting load of 3.0 gr clays behind 180 gr bullet and max of 3.5 gr http://data.hodgdon.com/cartridge_load.asp For 165 gr bullet, starting of 3.4 and max of 3.9.
  14. coyle311

Wolff hammer springs

I replaced all of the springs in both my reisings with the Wolff spring kits and never had trouble with either. I'm not giong to pretend to know the answer to your problems, but maybe replacing one spring with a stronger one and leaving the other old/weak springs in the gun is causing a hang-up.
  15. coyle311

Franchi LAW 12 parts

Thanks Surly. I'll keep an eye out for his auctions.
  16. coyle311

Franchi LAW 12 parts

No luck with numrich.
  17. coyle311

Franchi LAW 12 parts

I bought a fire damaged LAW 12 the other day. I'm fairly certain it will be safe to shoot, because all of the springs still have their integrity, the O-rings in the gas system have no damage, and the bore and finish is still good (apart from a little melted plastic from the stock on the...
  18. coyle311

Quickload vs Load From a Disk

I'm thinking of buying one of these programs and was looking for input from anyone who has used one or both of them. I know Quickload is more expensinve, but if it's a great program, it's worth it. From what I've read, I'm leaning toward Load From a Disk. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  19. coyle311

hk-21 barrel question

Thanks eyegun.
  20. coyle311

hk-21 barrel question

I have a question for you guys. I posted this over at hkpro also, but thought I had a better chance of getting a response here. I had my hk-21 out yesterday and it ran fine all day. However, today when I disassembled to cean, the small metal nipple that sticks out .095" from the rear of the...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter