Search results

1. B

Most wanted mp5 configuration?

I am aware of the differences in FA uzi configurations and how they differ in prices and parts compatibility. What would be the best mp5 configuration? My guess is a Fleming sear? Do certain sears only allow certain calibers? Can sears be used on any HK caliber?
  2. B

Stainless steal finish

I have a stainless steel .357 that has been sitting in the safe in a nylon holster for a while. When I got it out the other day the shiny finish was cloudy in several spots. It looks like the part of the gun touching the holster is what went from shiny to whitish cloudy. Anyone have experience...
  3. B

Online gun purchase

I found something from a contact I don’t know that I want. I asked for a pic showing he has it ie a pic with a recent headline or with his license and the item but he says he doesn’t have a smartphone to take a pic. He’s old but seems fishy any ideas? It’s not for sale on a site but was a...
  4. B

Max11/15

I shot my max11/15 IRM yesterday. While reassembling I had a hard time getting the bolt to close. It would stay in the locked configuration. I read the Manuel but I just couldn't get it to close. I assembled it so long ago I forgot how I did it. Any help appreciated. Thx
  5. B

Inventory

I will check out Ruben mendiolas and David spiwaks websites from time to time just for fun. Where did all the m16s and m11s go? I’m so happy I bought a norrell trigger pack years ago as I have never seen another for sale. Some items just seem like hens teeth these days. I guess supply and demand...
  6. B

Short zytels

I have dozens of zytel mags with metal feed lips from lage installed that have worked well. I only use zmags now and thinking of converting those mags into the shorter version cutting them at the lip half way down then restoring base plate. Anyone done this? How much spring do you take off...
  7. B

M11A1 .380 for dedicated CF Bolt

I am interested in the idea of a M11A1 which would originally be .380 of course but turned into a dedicated 9mm with a tungsten CF bolt. I believe I would need one with a magwell that would accept Zmags. Any other advice as far as models and such. Sams at practical could most likely switch out...
  8. B

NFA transport

So I recently got my approval for transporting my M16 and an UZI. However I had conditions added. In the past I always put barrel length and OAL as "varies" and never had a problem. I was also approved for M11's with varies down regarding barrel length and OAL approved by same person at same...
  9. B

300 blk ot

Whats you guys experience with a 300 blk out upper for a M16. I'm looking for a 10ish barrel with rails. Spikes tactical is looking good to me anyone have experience? My only experience is with bolt action. I'd like a short barrel for a suppressor. I like monorail I guess but don't own one. It...
  10. B

Octane 9 vs Omega 9K

I am interested in a 3-lug supp for a full auto 9mm. The octane 9 and omega 9K seem to be the 2 that are available and look good to me. Anyone have experience with these? I like that you can service the Octane 9. I like the short overall length of the omega 9k. I don't shoot lead so I don't know...
  11. B

Full AC556 parts set?

Can anyone ID all of parts needed for a complete spare parts kit for a Ruger AC 556? I recently purchased one before receiving my gun and assume everything is there but I have no experience with these guns before. Which is the part that is easily bent when put together wrong? Thanks
  12. B

First post

I have been lurking around for a while and wanted to send out my first post. This forum is awesome. Much thanks to everyone with all the info recommendations and ideas on ways to trick out a mac. I also can't say enough great things about Lage products, I think I have most of them and usually in...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter