Search results

1. Wetworks

M11/180

Wow! Great work, I need one of those!
  2. Wetworks

Proper receiver pin for .380 M11 RPB double stamp

It’s was a piece of crap 2 piece pin. Mine broke in the middle of a match a year or so ago and took me out of the game. mine did not have flathead screwdriver heads though.
  3. Wetworks

Max-10/15 received / disappointed (no artwork!)

I got one framed on my wall he drew it on a card instead of the box. Don’t remember what order I got it with since I order so much stuff from them. My company makes comic books and I want to bug him about doing a cover for us some time.
  4. Wetworks

MAC leather holster repros

Pretty cool. Looks like your off to a good start!
  5. Wetworks

I will have to keep a lookout for that
  6. Wetworks

New Lage Products!

Yeah I’ll need one of those irm grip plugs!
  7. Wetworks

I have been looking for a m11 hip holster forever. I’m impressed that you have managed to collect all these variations.
  8. Wetworks

9/24 North TX SMG match

I probably won’t make it this month. I have been sick. Got monkey pox ………from a toilet seat I think. Worried that I would give it to some of you guys. Just kidding, but I am Ill, hopefully I’ll be better for next month!
  9. Wetworks

How Many Types of Cartridges you Reload?

I used to re-load lots of high caliber rounds as it was cost effective and you could dial loads in for certain rifles. Now that I shoot mostly 9mm I keep thinking maybe I should start reloading it. Forever it just didn’t seem like the cost savings was worth it. I think the only 2 calibers I have...
  10. Wetworks

Saving the crown princess her personal FNC

What I’m hearing is someone needs to head to the Ukraine for FNC parts.
  11. Wetworks

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

How many rounds have you put through that armatac drum? Care to give us a review? I have been going back and forth about getting one for a while now.
  12. Wetworks

What Caliber and quantity is in this spam can??

I think kickstand is correct. I bought a bunch at one point that looked just like that. They had 2 of those spam cans in a crate.
  13. Wetworks

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

Just paid for mine. Wish I was getting it Friday, but it looks like I will christen mine for 4th of July :) I was #64
  14. Wetworks

M10 .22 Conversion Kit by Practical Solutions on GB

I had the option to get one of these .22 kits for a couple hundred more dollars when I bought my Mac 10. I passed on it. Looks like that was a bad idea!
  15. Wetworks

Benefits of a Max-31 and Suomi mags?

Drums are easier to load It is easier to control More reliable in my experience Chicks dig big drums
  16. Wetworks

Nitre Blued some M11 Parts (Project)

Super neat little project!
  17. Wetworks

Lage top secret release.

This is what I was hoping they were talking about also.
  18. Wetworks

Got Your Lage MAX-10/15 Yet?

I’m below #50 and have the same problem. Last couple years have made money super tight. Something has to go, can’t decide what just yet but I better figure it out pretty soon!
  19. Wetworks

Market check, best nightstand 9mm?

I keep an unsuppressed 9mm handy around, but I also keep a suppressed .22 near the back door. I have used it to keep pests out of my chickens coop or garden. If I was defending myself I wouldn’t care how loud things got, if I’m shooting a squirrel or possum I would prefer not to bother the...
  20. Wetworks

PS/31 Zmag Adapter - A Zmag-S alternative is now available

I tested also. You need to fit a new zmag the same way you would with your standard m11/9. I tested the adapter in a M11 31k upper, Mac 10 31 k upper, and a m11/9 m2 31 upper. It works!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter