Search results

1. T

Reising quit running

After running great for over a year my reising has become a single shot. I have completely disassembled, cleaned ,and installed all new springs, but it won't run. I can hold the trigger back and everything seems to work dry firing . The hook stays engaged and when I push forward on the op rod...
  2. T

S&W76 MK760 Optic Mount

Could you post a pic of your modification to correct the problem with barrel indexing? I :bang have dimples on the barrel made with an automatic punch and use a pencil wrapped with electrical tape to hold the barrel in position while I tighten the barrel nut. The dimples allow me to index by...
  3. T

S&W76 MK760 Optic Mount

Could you post a pic of your modification to correct the problem with barrel indexing? I currently have dimples on the barrel made with an automatic punch and use a pencil wrapped with electrical tape to hold the barrel in position while I tighten the barrel nut. The dimples allow me to index...
  4. T

SW 760 semi auto

How much to make me a firing pin?
  5. T

SW 760 semi auto

A friend has one and there isn't any firing pin in it so have nothing to go off of to make one.
  6. T

SW 760 semi auto

Yes.
  7. T

SW 760 semi auto

Yes
  8. T

SW 760 semi auto

Looking for a firing pins for a Sw760 9mm semi auto.
  9. T

Mk760 scope mount

When I hit his contact button I get a frown face icon.
  10. T

Mk760 scope mount

I can't get his email to work on his website. Does anyone have contact info?
  11. T

reising scope mount

Thanks for the info.
  12. T

Slowing down RPM on S&W 76

How did you adapt for an m4 buttstock? I am waiting approval for an Mk760 and would like t ok eliminate ate the folding stock for something more rigid.
  13. T

reising scope mount

Any way of mounting a scope or red dot to a reising? Has anyone out there done it? Also has anyone made/converted a stock to be more like an m4 or at least having a vertical pistol grip?
  14. T

Mk760 scope mount

Looking for a mount for a Mk760 I am waiting approval on. I tried m60joe's website but the email link doesn't work. Are they still available from him? If not where can I get one?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter