Search results

1. R

Bayonet lug 1913 rail

Has anyone tried an AR bayonet lug to pic rail adapter on their UZI? It looks like it should work. It is cheap. https://botach.com/kz-bayonet-lug-mount-picatinny-rail/
  2. R

Mini-bolt vs pistol

Sanity check. The mini-UZI and Micro/pistol semi-auto are the same? I am looking to buy a mini-UZI bolt and have found a pistol semi-auto, but they don't list it in their mini-uzi section, so.... Trying to figure out if I am wrong or they made a listing mistake.
  3. R

End of an era or dry spell?

End of an era.... Have we reached the end of an era? I bought some parts kits and I haven't got around to buying everything needed to put them together. When I looked to buy some components, I find that barrels and....are no where to be found. Do you think we are in a dry spell OR are the...
  4. R

Mini-UZI from Fullsized UZI parts kit

Just talking semi-auto. I have a Vector mini-UZI. I have a full sized UZi I built. I kind of want to build a mini-UZI pistol. It looks possible using a full sized kit, mini-channel to weld from and rear on, buy strike and semi-bolt, buy top cover. UZI Stock Adapter Type 2 to use with Sig...
  5. R

Troublesome semi-auto mini-uzi

I bought a mini-UZI a couple years ago. It have never run good, but... I think it is over sprung with the recoil spring. Please describe the symptoms if the gun is over sprung for the 9mm load I am using. Thanks,
  6. R

Build up or buy

Assuming you don't have any of the parts, is it worth while to build your own UZI? Vs. just buy one. Semi-auto of course.
  7. R

Computer case for Mini-UZI

I am in an area which is not really gun friendly. Although legal, I just don't want to broadcast that I have a mini-UZI carbine in a bag. I have gotten away with using a computer bag in the past, but would like a better bag which could pass as a computer bag. If possible, hold a mini-uzi...
  8. R

Remover stock mini-uzi

I am sure this is mentioned someplace, but I just can not find it. How do I remove the stock from a mini-uzi? And probably the more important question...how do I put it back together again?
  9. R

Israeli Military Mag test

I am sure the military has tested their mags. I also expect they keep statistics to prove that the test was right or wrong. Does anyone have access to this report? How many times can I load and unload a mag before I wear something out? About how many days, weeks, years does a mag last in...
  10. R

Full sized vs. Mini-Uzi

I don't have the cash so this will not be full auto, but it will end up a SBR. Which would you recommend? What are the pros and cons of each platform? I like the history behind the full sized, but I wonder if the Mini is better for the casual shooter and if needed for personal protection...
  11. R

Accuracy

I am interested in the practical accuracy of a semi-auto UZI and Mini-UZI with iron sights and then red dot and then scope. Anyone have some targets to show me?
  12. R

UZI photo thread?

Is there a photo thread for UZIs? I am thinking about making a purchase, but until then I will jsut drool.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter