Search results

1. J

My Amnesty Beretta 38A Is Going To Auction This Month

Morphys did a GREAT job. They got good money for everything. John Keene is THE GUY if you want to sell guns. Did you see the Spitfire? Last I saw it was up to 8K not counting buyers fee. FOR A SPITFIRE! Apparently, anything is possible when Americans have 2T dollars burning a hole in their pocket!
  2. J

MP5 Billistics Push Pie Lower Going To Auction Tomorrow

Sold 34k. Pie is now off the menu.
  3. J

Sold 46K. Unbelievable job by Morphys. I could not be happier and encourage anyone thinking of selling to call them.
  4. J

Super Rare Sten MKIIS Sten Coming To Auction

I will never forget buying that gun. The east coast sandwich came in second with a lowball offer.
  5. J

MP5 Billistics Push Pie Lower Going To Auction Tomorrow

My Billistics MP5 with swing down lower along with my MKIIS Sten, Beretta 38A, 223 AK, and HK41 will be auctioned tomorrow by Morphys Auctions.
  6. J

OK folks here is the story as told to me by the owner: Him and his family were waiting when his uncle arrived from war. He looked at his 8 year old nephew, and said he had a surprise for him. Gave him the 38A he picked up on the battlefield. Fast forward to 1968 and the nephew was in his early...
  7. J

Yes sir. SUPER rare. Hate to see it go but...time change.
  8. J

.223 Conversion Just Consigned To Morphy's Auction

It is being auctioned off this month. One thing I don't believe they stated is that the gun is unfired since conversion. It would be offered as NIB but the box was so damaged from transport through the years that I recently tossed it. I also consigned a Beretta 38A and Sten MKIIS.
  9. J

I had a beautiful amnesty registered Beretta 38A machine gun. I consigned it to Morphy's Auctions. It is a beautiful example with all matching numbers and a cool story how it came into my possession.
  10. J

Most everyone know I retired for the most part. I still am moving some ammo on GB. Anyways: I consigned my MKIIS Sten. This is truthfully probably a once in lifetime to own one of these. I consigned with Morphys. MODS IF THIS VIOLATES THE RULES PLEASE ADVISE
  11. J

WTK: Value Of AR15 9mm Colt 20 Round LEO Marked Magazines

I have maybe 20. I am going to post them for $65 each here. They are LEO marked. Not significant, but some collectors may want one or two or twenty:)
  12. J

WTK: Value Of AR15 9mm Colt 20 Round LEO Marked Magazines

I have some 20 round factory Colt 9mm LEO marked magazines. Anyone have any idea of FMV? TIA
  13. J

Shipping Suggestions Please?

I posted some 20mm ammo on GB. Got a buyer. USPS wont ship ammo. Fedex wont ship ammo. UPS says largest they take is 50BMG. Where can I get this shipped? I got one quote of $400 for it--all ten rounds. That is more than the sale.
  14. J

Question on 50BMG brass

I have maybe 1000 rounds of 50BMG brass. Anyone have any idea of FMV?
  15. J

Value Of The Grim Reaper 1st Edition

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/892644503
  16. J

I just listed it on GB. It is ABSOLUTELY NEW AND STILL HAS THE SHRINK WRAP.
  17. J

I have a brand new still wrapped one. I am going to put it on GB. Any suggestions as to starting price?
  18. J

AK book suggestions?

I have one I am going to sell. New. Perfect condition. I will probably list it on GB.
  19. J

Beretta 38A Going Up At Gunbroker Auction

I was contacted again by John Keene. I may go with his company. Right now I am swamped trying to get my brokerage opened, learn new property management software, and get clients. I want to move these guns but I am not inclined to do it within the next 3-4 weeks. Too many other items that MUST be...
  20. J

Beretta 38A Going Up At Gunbroker Auction

I researched giving it to other auction companies but decided GB had the highest reach and by far the lowest fees. This gun is SO nice. Here is the story: It was picked up on the battlefield in 1945 and carried back. It was giving to the GI's 8 year old nephew. The nephew registered it during...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter