Search results

1. N

M1 Carbine Mags

Has anyone tried the “Keep Shooting” 30-carbine mags? The Korean 30-carbine mags are junk and jam up if you put more than 5 or 6 rounds in them. I saw an ad from Keep Shooting for their 30 round 30-carbine mags but they are only a good deal if they will actually work.
  2. N

Thompson M1A1

I saw this listing on Gun Broker and read through it twice trying to figure out why the seller thought he could get $259.000 for it. It is not all original and has been refinished. It is a bring back, but you buy the gun not the story. Am I missing something or is the seller completely...
  3. N

Value of Semiauto Colt 1895 potato digger

Anyone have an idea of a fair value for a 1895 Colt that has been converted to semiauto? I have not had a chance to look at it yet so I do not know how they did the conversion and what kind of blocking pins were installed to prevent conversion back to FA. I'm thinking it might be worth it...
  4. N

New Production MP-44 Magazines

There are new MP-44 Magazines being made in Korea and are sold by Numrich and I assume others. I purchased 2 of these magazines to try. I was happy to find magazines for the MP-44 given the cost of originals right now. Unfortunately even at $30 they are not a value. Both of my magazines work...
  5. N

Custom dies

Does anyone know where to get custom reloading dies made? I have a buddy with a 8x62 Duram Magnum?
  6. N

Johnson Automatics

Does anyone know current market value for a Johnson Automatics Semiauto 30-06?
  7. N

Marlin Model 1914 LMG

Does anyone know a gunsmith to work on a 1914 Marlin. I realize there are not any experts on the 1914, but I'm looking for a gunsmith at least familiar with the 1914 Marlin or M1895 Colt-Browning machine guns.
  8. N

Cleaning with the DIP

Can the "Dip" be used in a PVC container? I have a can that is full of lead that I received with a subgun. It is essentially a 5lb barrel extension at this point. I was thinking of getting a piece of PVC pipe slightly longer than the can with an inside diameter slightly larger than the can...
  9. N

S&W 76 vs Swedish K

For those of you who own both or at least shot both, is there much difference between the two? I have been looking for a Swedish K for some time, but now starting to think it may be a waste of funds. I am a big S&W revolver fan so I had to have a true S&W 76 in my NFA collection. The...
  10. N

M3 Grease Gun Bolt question

I have been looking for a spare bolt for the M3 and the usual sources are out of stock. Will an M3A1 bolt work in an M3? I know the older bolt will not work in the newer gun, but not sure if they made the A1 bolt backwards compatible with the older weapon. It would make sense that they would...
  11. N

AMP 9 Help

I picked up an AMP 9 a while back for the M11/Nine platform. First off, has anyone had issues with finding magazines to fit? I have a couple of Suomi drums that will fit but they are very tight. Other drums will not even fit in the gun (too wide). Zmag-S will not fit. I tried a couple of...
  12. N

DIAS and MCS

Has anyone tried installing a RDIAS into the Windham Weaponry MCS Rifle system? They are the only ones making a modular mag well right now that I can find. I have not idea if it has a low shelf or if this will take extensive mill work to fit. But the idea of having the 4 caliber capability in...
  13. N

Value of Galil Ace

What is the fair market value of a mint condition Galil Ace in 762x39? A friend is trying to sell one that has been well kept and shot little. I know very little about Galils and not real interested but if it is a deal I might have to reconsider.
  14. N

Magazine oprions for milled receiver M22

I finally got my AK out of NFA jail. :) This is a Flemming conversion of a milled receiver M22 (which I believe is the export version of the ChiCom 56). The magazine well is too tight for PMags, or my eastern block composite mags. I can not even get them fully in the mag well more or less...
  15. N

Phoenix Armament

I have a RR Uzi Model A that was converted by Phoenix Armament. It appears to be a first class conversion and I believe it to be in SMG spec. My question is does anyone know where or how Phoenix Armament marked their receivers? It is a Model A imported by Action Arms, but I can't find Phoenix...
  16. N

Sabre Buffer Options

I'm getting close to finishing up one of those projects that has been sitting around way too long. I bought an M11 sabre upper in 5.56 a while back and now have the new sear catch installed and ready to move on to the next major hurdle. My project upper did not come with a buffer. I know the...
  17. N

Mini Uzi 22 to Micro conversion?

I have a Mini Uzi 22 conversion kit I bought off of GB. I dropped it in the Mini and it ran right out of the box both suppressed and unsuppressed. A lot of fun burning 22. Looking at the bolt, there is a notch cut in the front of the bolt for a Micro Uzi charging handle. There is a steel...
  18. N

POF barrel cap

I recently purchased a POF MP5 imported by Fedarms. The barrel is threaded and has a three lug. For some reason POF put a plastic cap over the thread protector. Has anyone figured out how to remove the plastic barrel cap from the thread protector with out damaging the tread protector?
  19. N

Zytel Mag help

My Zytel mags have been reliable in the past but a new issue developed last month at a shoot. This occurred with at least three different magazines that had been running fine in the past. I would have a failure to feed. When I would remove the magazine from the gun, the round would be sitting...
  20. N

ZMag question

Does anyone else have issues with Zmags fitting into their gun? The Zmags are extremely tight in my grip frame. It takes considerable effort to force the magazine into the gun and after removing the mag you can see where the grip is rubbing the finish off the mag in a couple of places...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter