1. M

Gun Show Luck today!

Wow!
  2. M

MK760 Full auto Bolt Swap

Just replied to your PM. C
  3. M

Where to buy a sear for an mk760?

I'm not aware of anyone making new sears. Your best bet may be checking in on Gun Broker periodically to find any de-milled parts kits for S&W 76's or MK Arms guns.
  4. M

MK760 Full auto Bolt Swap

I'm looking to partner up with someone on this board. I have a new never fired (NOS) in wax paper wrapper MK760 F/A bolt and I'm looking to swap it with someone on here that has an original S&W 76 bolt and needs to trade it for an MK. The Smith bolt does not need to be new but needs to be in...
  5. M

Best sites for MG's

www.autoweapons.com Huge inventory. I've bought parts from them in the past.
  6. M

bolt failing to lock back on full auto.

Remember, you can also test / verify sear function manually without the use of live ammo.
  7. M

Invasion USA movie - S&W 76

If you want to see a lot of scenes utilizing f/a sequences with S&W 76's, watch this movie. But, this is not the main reason of my post. There's a scene in the movie where one of the "bad guys" is using a 76 with a very short barrel and shroud. It looks to be about 3" in length. Where can I...
  8. M

Possible Run of S&W76 / MK70 SMG Bolts.

I would for a Smith bolt, but the proposed price is very high. I have a NOS Mk760 FA bolt in wrapper that does not fit my Smith gun properly (despite popular belief that MK parts interchange). I'm using it now as a door stop. :)
  9. M

MK760 not shooting consistently

My observation is a simple one. Toward the end of the video, the rate of fire appears very fast. Perhaps the spring in the weapon is too worn or soft. I would replace the spring with a new one, and the bolt/pin will strike with more force, and slow the rate down. I think you can go to Wolff's...
  10. M

A Model 76 Show Up On TCM

Also watch: The Taking of Pelham123 (the original movie only)
  11. M

Registered Swedisk K tubes

There's one up for sale on Gun Broker right now. I think they are asking 15k for the complete gun. It's a Wilson tube gun on a Swedish K kit, so it's transferable.
  12. M

Registered Swedisk K tubes

The tubes would actually be Wilson Arms tubes built with a Swedish K gun parts kit. They come up for sale as a transferable SMG ever so often. Finding an authentic Swedish K or Port Said version is difficult.
  13. M

Best Suppresssor for Smith 76 ????

I own a SCRC Mk-25 for my S&W-76 and it's by far the highest quality and quietest pistol caliber suppressor I own. Here is a quick write up on the SCRC version: The Mk-25 suppressor was designed by the legendary Phil "Doc" Dater and built by the dean of suppressor manufacturers, Tim Bixler, of...
  14. M

Interest Level for S&W 76 Hogue Grips

I think it's just a polite way of saying "Well...to be honest with you, we are just not very interested in doing this".
  15. M

What are the best magazines for the S&W 76?

I run 2 different Suomi mags in my S&W 76. Both have run 100% consistent without any failure. Compared to my original S&W mags, they are right with them for reliability.
  16. M

WTK Current Value for OEM S&W 76 Mags

I purchased a 36 round parkerized magazine a few years back that was only marked S&W on the base plate. It is identical in design to the S&W, but with a polymer follower. I have not been able to identify the manufacturer. It has kept me stumped, as I cannot collect any data of origin. It...
  17. M

Integral silencer for S&W 76.

Check this out - this is the company I bought mine from on GB. Here is a MK25 for a Berretta, very similar to my Suppressor (9MM). http://www.gunbroker.com/item/803234554 Company Web Page: http://www.paladinarmory.com/customsu.htm
  18. M

Yes, it can be fully disassembled via the take down tool that comes with it. Although for whatever reason, I have not been able to remove the end cap with the tool. There is a mesh screen system with baffles that is locked in place with C clips. It can be disassembled, but the shop I bought it...
  19. M

Let me try this GunBroker Link again...... http://www.gunbroker.com/item/806369281
  20. M

] Check out GB - AWC Mk9. I have an SCRC MK25 integral suppressed barrel and it is "Sick" quiet, and light weight too.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter