Search results

1. C

FNC Sear Swap Hosts?

Can you use the S&H FNC sear like a HK trigger pack sear? If the Pindad FNCs get imported, can you just swap the lower with the sear in it with the different serialized uppers? From shot show videos they are planning to offer pistol versions in different barrel lengths and possibly a rifle.
  2. C

Lage Max-11A1/15 Update?

I’ve been waiting a long time for the Max 11A1/15 to be approved. Is the new ATF submission requirements causing the delay? I thought FFL’s had a quicker time getting things approved.
  3. C

Registered Part on AK47?

I saw an old ad from Ruben that got me thinking. He listed a PAWS converted MAADI and PAWS had the serial number on the front right of the receiver, not trunnion. The registered serial number from PAWS did not match the MAADI’s serial number on the front trunnion. My question is can you remove...
  4. C

Failure to Feed Problem with M11/9

I had multiple failure to feeds with Speer Lawman 147 gr ammo. The bullet isn’t round at the tip like most ammo and is flat. I’m assuming this is giving me the problem. I’ve read on here that a lot of you guys like this ammo so that’s why I picked it up. Anyway, the failures happened in my...
  5. C

First time shooting the M11/9 with Max31 & Max11SK uppers!

My M11/9 took 10 months for approval, but I finally picked it up last week. I was able to take it out shooting and I'm really loving it. The Max 31 upper is super smooth and its such a straight shooter. The Max11SK with the Vegas SMG CFW bolt is my favorite. It looks so modern and shoots really...
  6. C

In Lead We Trust Mac Barrels Available for Backorder

In Lead We Trust is making another run of M11/9 9mm & .380 barrels with 3 lug & 1/2x28 threads. I kept bugging them since January to do another run and they finally agreed. ILWT said this is a very small run of 10-15 barrels because they are slow sellers for them. They are really good barrels...
  7. C

Max11/15 Gas/Flames Out of grip??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuSHvBnjd9x/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1esyst47ajy4s I saw this Instagram post from Capitol Armory with a Max11/15. They were shooting it and gas/flames came out of the bottom of the pistol grip while firing. Is this normal or was it bad ammo?
  8. C

Rear sight cut off of M11A1

I’m looking at a M11A1 and the previous owner cut the rear sight off (triangle portion). Would it be an easy fix to replace the rear sight? I’m guessing remove the old one and weld on a new plate. Can it be fixed up without telling it was replaced? Thanks!
  9. C

Suppressors sold with machine guns

I was looking at some classifieds and a decent amount come with older suppressors, especially MACs. Why do dealers/sellers combine the sale? I was looking at a gun and it comes with an old suppressor that I don’t want. It’s essentially making the gun $200 more and then I have a suppressor I will...
  10. C

Shockwave M11/9 mags on sale: Black Friday

Shockwave has a pretty good sale on their M11/9 mags today for Black Friday. If you need some you should pick them up.
  11. C

Should I buy a M11A1?

I currently have a M11/9 pending which I hope is approved in December. It’s my only machine gun, but I’m already looking for my next one. My dream list is a MP5, Sterling, and M16, but I’m kind of leaning towards a M11A1. I really like how compact it is. The Max31A and 11A1/15 uppers look...
  12. C

Practical Solution Ghost Upper for M11/9

I’ve been on the waitlist for awhile now and was wondering when they are going to make more. I emailed them and sent a Facebook message, but I never received a response. I would really like to add this upper to my collection. Does anyone know when more Ghost uppers for the M11/9 will be made?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter