Search results

1. G

Finding an SMG spec 45acp Uzi bolt

I recently got in an IMI Model B transferable Uzi and I’m now in the slow process of buying some extras for it and one thing I want (just because) is a 45 conversion kit for it. Since my gun was a semi to full conversion (blocking bar removed) I have no issues with using a semi auto spec barrel...
  2. G

Registered mini Uzi bolt question

I know all the ins and outs of the full size Uzi, but the mini is something I’ve never studied much. I came across a B&G mini bolt and wondered is there anything to look out for? Anything the host guns? Can a B&G bolt have weights added to sale the cyclic rate down?
  3. G

New Uzi suppressor

Made a new Uzi suppressor today, to compliment the MKII STEN suppressor. This is a sealed 304 stainless unit and replaced the barrel nut while swallowing the barrel. Its a little heavy, but when on the gun, you don’t notice the weight at all.
  4. G

Ohio State SubGun Match

Well it’s that time already again, time for the Ohio State SubGun match. This year it will be held June 8th at Tusco Rifle Club. It will be $30 per class and each shooter can sign up for two classes (one will be shot in the morning and one in the afternoon) The classes will be as follows...
  5. G

My prototype MKII STEN suppressor

Here’s the results from my prototype MKII STEN suppressor. It’s a mono-core design using all stainless steel and sealed construction.
  6. G

Ohio State SubGun Match results

Thanks for everyone who came out and shot the match yesterday. I also want to thank everyone who stayed to help clean up as well as the tribute to Mike. Here are the results of the match: Optics 1-Zack Hook 99.27 2- John Bosio 103.26 3-JL Holden 138.34 4-Cory Bach 141.42 5-Joe Klemkow 147.35...
  7. G

Ohio State SubGun Match

Good morning all, It’s that time again, time to start planning for the upcoming summers events…. This year the Ohio State SubGun Match will be held June 10th at Tusco Rifle Club in Midvale Ohio. On the evening of June 9th, we will be having the night shoot portion again in which the shooter...
  8. G

Ohio State SubGun Match

Posted up videos of all my runs at the Ohio State SubGun Match held at Tusco Rifle Club in Midvale Ohio this past Saturday......I can also say that I used my own builds for the entire match and the guns ran flawlessly. Tried to do a "tac reload" on a mag holding 30 rounds (didnt work well LOL)...
  9. G

Ohio State SubGun Match June 11 2022

Just a heads up, while it’s early, it never hurts to get the word out about the 5th annual Ohio State SubGun Match being held at Tusco Rifle Club on Saturday-June 11, 2022. We will have 4 stages again and I promise to make it challenging as usual for those who have been there to shoot them...
  10. G

Knob Creek Fall 2021 SubGun Match Runs

At the SubGun Range we had 218 completed runs and if you add in the DNFs or DQs we had 232 (I think) Im exhausted. Looking forward to driving home. The final results of the Fall 2021 Knob Creek National SubGun Match were certified last night by 9pm and I can proudly say that I took 1st in...
  11. G

Ohio State SubGun Match video and results

Here are videos of the courses everyone shot at the Ohio Match last weekend. https://youtu.be/E4eomcjvals https://youtu.be/IGthjbCGm48 https://youtu.be/RbedIYYdQf8 https://youtu.be/I8ds7ho3UPs
  12. G

Ohio State SubGun Match

Well its that time again-time for the Ohio State SubGun Match at Tusco Rifle Club in Midvale Ohio-June 19th. I am planning to limit the shooting to 60 runs or 30 shooters (2 runs per shooter same as last year) IF you want to make more runs than that, we will talk about that. I will be running...
  13. G

Pre Sample Uzi question....

I’m looking at buying a Pre Sample Uzi SMG. It has no manufacture markings in the normal areas, and the only markings on it are “Interarms-Alexandria-Viginia” Does anyone have an idea of this Uzi’s origin?
  14. G

Ohio State SMG Match.....is STILL ON

I wanted to drop a line and say that as of now and unless Governor DeWine does something totally stupid, the Ohio State SMG March is STILL ON! It will be June 20 held at Tusco Rifle Club. Details for your 5320.20’s will listed below. There are plenty of accommodations in the area as well. Cost...
  15. G

Ohio State SubGun Match Results

Here are the results of the match-I know I finally got them posted. Working 12-14 hour days don't allow much time for paperwork like this. Thanks again for all those who attended and I am looking forward to hosting the match again next year. I'm sure I'll come up with more challenging courses...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter