Search results

1. 0331

Light buffer for LWRC M6A2S upper 5.56

I traded for the upper NIB and am making it a dedicated My Night varmint killer The tech guy promised me it would cycle subs with a light buffer could someone help me out. I have fired one of what I call light subsonic and the bolt won't move a bit. This is my first piston upper and need some...
  2. 0331

Favorite Powder for 300 win mag. And 223

I have been loading rifle now and thought I might get some advice. My 308's are doing very good but wanted to know what powder you like for 69 gr 223 and 190gr 300 win mag (I haven't started on the 300 yet) Any advice would be appreciated.
  3. 0331

Uzi Pistol Question

I was looking at a Uzi that a guy had and in the case was a block of plastic that I have no idea where it goes. It is a s/a pistol. Thanks for helping me figure this out.
  4. 0331

Reloading for rifle rounds

I decided to get into reloading for '06, 7.62X51, and 5.56. I would appreciate some advice. Should I go with a new single stage setup package or just use my 550B. I will be loading for precision ammo that will hopefully duplicate federal gold medal match. The 5.56, 7.62X51 and '06 will be...
  5. 0331

IS IT TRUE?

I just heard that Texas is going to make it legal to hunt game animals using a suppressor, Reckon the NRA will be grabbing all the glory?
  6. 0331

March NTSGM

Thanks chili and okpud for a safe, fun match today. okpud was on fire on one stage and finished it with 28 rounds. Saw some new faces but since I missed the last 2 matches due to work (not complainin) they may not be new. My Sterling did better for me so I may be going in the right direction...
  7. 0331

N Texas SMG Match

Thanks Chris & Austin for having another excellent match!
  8. 0331

Sold my little 1911

:boohoo Well I sold my little kimber that smoked off the hog and got me out of a spot while in Colorado. It was my ccw and I need something to carry in 45. Do I even consider a plastic gun like a FNP or Glock? Money is tight right now so I need a good dependable 45 and 1911's are what I am...
  9. 0331

NTSMG April Match

Couple pics and thanks to chili and okpud for putting on the match. I shot lousy as usual but we had a couple guys show up from Kansas and Colorado. tboy took out the Texas star on one stage faster than I have ever seen.
  10. 0331

Saturday NTSG Shoot

I want to apologise for my shooting. I think a quadriplegic would do better. I have no excuses for my piss poor score. I see every shooter doing better than they did on the last shoot. I guess that I have lost my natural shooting abilities but I will find a way to do better if it kills me...
  11. 0331

Price check on 50 M2 Ammo

100 rds linked 4 Ap to 1 APIT LC
  12. 0331

Sterling Sighting

Well my Sterling is giving me fits, my bad eyes cannot pick up the back sight at all, the folding stock is just too short. I can hold it out further and I can see the bk st much better. I have looked all over for a MK VII butt stock with some spacers but have not been able to find a set My...
  13. 0331

whats a good starting load for 180 grn fmj 45

6 grains of 231 shoot good (accurate) but won't cycle the max 10. Any Ideas? Thanks. Absolutely no felt recoil.
  14. 0331

Hollow base Bullets

Anybody shoot jacketed hollow base bullets through a suppressor?
  15. 0331

PHUUTWAAANG!

I have a friend who bought a aac cyclone 30 cal can and has been shooting 223 through it on a m4 clone and brought it over and I took my cyclone off my savage 308 and put his on to see if it was any quieter than my older can. The first round sounded funny so I took it off and noticed a definite...
  16. 0331

TROS

I first bought an adapter from MM McWillis in 2007 and it took about six months to arrive. That was OK with me because they told me the time frame up front. I ordered another (same) 7 months ago for a friend and didn't think anything about it until last week so I emailed them and they said...
  17. 0331

Different Sterling Mags

I just opened a box of mags from OOW and noticed a few were different than the last batch I ordered. Check it out
  18. 0331

New Sterling Progress Report

Got the call from Mr. Andrewski and it seems a tube showed up with my name on it. Went over a few details and he will be starting on it soon. Hope it makes it into my hands before UT6. I have wanted one from the first time I saw one and shooting drws' MKIV and Vegas' MKV last year did it for me...
  19. 0331

S&W 5.45 X 39 Upper

What is your opinion of this or other brand upper to put on AR to shoot the cheaper ammo? Reliability issues? Thanks for your input.
  20. 0331

Pop Bottle adapter

Is a pop bottle adapter for a Mac 10 considered a silencer?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter