Search results

1. K

Any of you guys reload 40MM chalk?

Anyone happen to have some info for the lift charge loading?
  2. K

MAC 11 conversion to .22TCM?

Excuse my ignorance, being fairly newer to the full auto world, but what causes an out of battery detonation on the M11/9 and similar firearms? Brass out of spec on the ammo that allows the primer to be struck prior to being fully chambered?
  3. K

What lift charge are you all using for the chalk rounds. Got the reloadable aluminum m212 cases from Pace Defense with the xd end cap. Is 5 grains of Bullseye a typical charge with for a standard zinc pusher with ogive full of chalk? If not, what do you guys usually use if you load your own...
  4. K

M11/9 Shockwave mags

Won't be able to get out to the range until possiblt this weekend to test the mags out. I did try reprofiling a new magazine like the above PS video. That seemed to help quite a bit but will need to test it out to be sure.
  5. K

M11/9 Shockwave mags

Bought about 15 mags, but only have the 5 shockwaves that I have opened and cycled through and 2 zytel mags. All 5 shockwaves and 2 zytels work on the max11k. Tried all 7 mags on the Max 11 mk2 today and had the same results with it rubbing on the bolt. Good idea, will probably mark one of...
  6. K

M11/9 Shockwave mags

I have some M11/9 shockwave mags that I bought brand new. I know these are supposed to be self leveling feed lips. I cycled the bolt on the empty magizines quite a few times. When I took them out for the first time on my Max11k upper, it jammed up just a few times and then they have been...
  7. K

Which Suomi Coffin Loader?

I have the open top and the lage loader, both work fine for me
  8. K

Was able to find some pushers and ojives from KAK industries
  9. K

Where do you get your surplus pushers from?
  10. K

Anyone used a dead air Wolfman on a lage?

https://youtu.be/xtoad5JEWrg?si=hw_mO_vHiLmj7aUy Two videos with the Dead air wolfman. First video is max 11k upper with 3 buffers in it shooting 147 grain subsonic. Second video is max 31 mk2 upper shooting 15 rounds super sonic and then 35 rounds sub sonic.
  11. K

380 upper for m11/9?

Kind of wanted the 380 upper just to have another caliber available as well as the higher ROF. May just go with a practical solutions upper in 9mm and throw some spacers in it to scratch the ROF itch.
  12. K

380 upper for m11/9?

Thanks strobro! Yes I do reload quite a bit. Probably the opposite of most people, was looking to convert to 380 for a high ROF for this for to be a range toy, not for any comp use.
  13. K

380 upper for m11/9?

Any chance you could find the rate of fire for this?
  14. K

380 upper for m11/9?

This was with the stock bolt and just a barrel swap?
  15. K

380 upper for m11/9?

Was looking for a high rate of fire with the 380. I only have Lage Upper receivers for my M11/9 so they all have a heavier bolt. Guessing even if I had an upper with a stock bolt, just swapping the barrel would still be a slower rate of fire being the m11/9 bolt would be heavier than the m11a1...
  16. K

380 upper for m11/9?

Is there a 380 auto upper available for the m11/9? I saw a thread where you can possible swap the barrel but it may run slow with the 9mm bolt?
  17. K

Happy holidays MAC people!

Happy holidays all!
  18. K

Mac 11/9 Muzzle Brake

I would swap the barrel to one with 1/2x28 thread pitch. Then you should be able to find plenty.
  19. K

Tenko Preorder Discount

By no means an expert but it's not just the looks of it. The ergonomics of this don't look very practical and seems very cumbersome. Test the market again with a preorder and a refundable deposit. 250 preorders (with no commitment) if sold at 3k a pop would be 750k and clearly cover the...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter