Search results

1. A

Looking to build a FFV890C clone?

Reduced to $550 shipped. If it doesn't sell for that I'll keep the parts. //Anders
  2. A

Picture....
  3. A

Will do pictures this evening. I would say that finding the handguard retainers or the trigger guard is impossible. Anders
  4. A

Have finaly decided to sell some parts that I don't need. All unique parts needed to build a FFV890C clone........except for the handguard retainers and trigger guard that I don't have. However those should be easy to make as the rear retainer is simply a piece of bent spring steel. The forward...
  5. A

FFV890-C

Changed my mind. Will keep the parts...for now at least. //Anders
  6. A

FFV890-C

Decided I don't need all my spare FFV parts so I'm selling if the price is right. Send me a PM with your e-mail address if you are interested in anything. Have most parts. //Anders
  7. A

South African R series of weapons information thread (lots of pictures)

Yes, my rifle was "used" in the trials.......but as it was mint when I bought it it most likely sat on a shelf during the trials. Possible 2000 were made and about 15 in private hands today. Paint is green and not grey. Same paint was used on the m/45B (Swedish K) and the KSP 58B (FN MAG)...
  8. A

Honduran Police Galil?

Russian Baikal IZH-61 airgun. //Anders
  9. A

South African R series of weapons information thread (lots of pictures)

That's the dustcover on my FFV890C........cases eject straight out to the right but a LONG way. //Anders
  10. A

Steel cased ammo in Galil??

Ok, thanks for the answers. I'll buy a crate of Barnaul .223 ammo and try it. It's new production, zink plated cases and non-corrosive. I use corrosive Tula ammo in my VZ.58 so I know the cleaning routine. Thanks for the help. //Anders
  11. A

Steel cased ammo in Galil??

Hi, Anyone that shoots steel cased ammo in their Galil rifles? I have allways used Sellier & Bellot 55gr FMJ in my FFV but since steel cased Barnaul 55gr FMJ is half the price here in Sweden I was thinking of trying it. I have other .223 rifles also, couple of AR15 and a Steyr AUG, and in...
  12. A

Need help with a small part

That would be great! Thanks! PM on the way. //Anders
  13. A

That would be super! Thanks! //Anders
  14. A

Will AK .223 mags work with Galil?

I'm bumping this thread..... Can you make a Beryl plastic 5.56mm magazine work in the Galil?? Beryl magazines are plentiful and cheap in Europe. //Anders
  15. A

Hello all, Received some Galil 35-rnd steel magazines today.........but one magazine was missing the floor plate. Anyone here that have a spare floor plate and would be willing to ship it to Sweden?? I'll of course pay shipping and a reasonable sum for the floor plate. Please reply to...
  16. A

Tapco Galil Magazine in FA Galil??

Looks pretty nice also...
  17. A

Borrowed a Tapco magazine from a friend and it worked perfect in my FA FFV890C. Another question.......will the mag catch "tab" on the magazine stand up to use or wear down?? //Anders
  18. A

Hello, Anyone here who knows if the Tapco Galil magazine will fit and function properly in a FA Galil?? I have problems finding magazines here in Europe for my FFV 890C (Galil SAR) and the Tapco magazines my dealer can import from Brownells. Best wishes from Sweden, Anders
  19. A

Anyone that need any Swede K parts??

I have access to most parts. So if anyone needs anything feel free to contact me with your needs. Willing to trade for a few items that I need from the US. My e-mail adress: enfieldcollector@telia.com Best wishes from Sweden, Anders

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter