Search results

1. A

Looking to build a FFV890C clone?

Have finaly decided to sell some parts that I don't need. All unique parts needed to build a FFV890C clone........except for the handguard retainers and trigger guard that I don't have. However those should be easy to make as the rear retainer is simply a piece of bent spring steel. The forward...
  2. A

Steel cased ammo in Galil??

Hi, Anyone that shoots steel cased ammo in their Galil rifles? I have allways used Sellier & Bellot 55gr FMJ in my FFV but since steel cased Barnaul 55gr FMJ is half the price here in Sweden I was thinking of trying it. I have other .223 rifles also, couple of AR15 and a Steyr AUG, and in...
  3. A

Need help with a small part

Hello all, Received some Galil 35-rnd steel magazines today.........but one magazine was missing the floor plate. Anyone here that have a spare floor plate and would be willing to ship it to Sweden?? I'll of course pay shipping and a reasonable sum for the floor plate. Please reply to...
  4. A

Tapco Galil Magazine in FA Galil??

Hello, Anyone here who knows if the Tapco Galil magazine will fit and function properly in a FA Galil?? I have problems finding magazines here in Europe for my FFV 890C (Galil SAR) and the Tapco magazines my dealer can import from Brownells. Best wishes from Sweden, Anders
  5. A

Anyone that need any Swede K parts??

I have access to most parts. So if anyone needs anything feel free to contact me with your needs. Willing to trade for a few items that I need from the US. My e-mail adress: enfieldcollector@telia.com Best wishes from Sweden, Anders
  6. A

Latest toy....

......Oberland Arms M8 shorty. Best wishes from Sweden, Anders
  7. A

m/45 (Swede K) mag loaders anyone?

I have LOTS of brand new m/45 "K" magazine loaders that I need to get rid off. Anyone that's interested to buy them cheap in large quantity can send me an e-mail: lithgow@telia.com //Anders
  8. A

What do you think.....

.......about the MOE rail and MVG grip on my FFV890C ? (the Magpul items were a perfect fit btw.) My shooting buddy thinks it looks ugly but I really like forward grips.....have them on all my 5.56mm rifles. //Anders
  9. A

AK5C in "action" in Afghanistan

Well..... not that much action in this picture but who cares...it's still a nice picture :-)
  10. A

WTT: AK5 LBE

Have one unissued set of Swedish Army AK5 load bearing equipment. Belt, suspenders, 2 mag pouches (each hold 4 magazines), two plastic canteens + two canteen covers. Willing to trade for a $72 web item from the US. Reply to: enfieldcollector@telia.com //Anders Ps. Pics upon request. Only...
  11. A

WTS: Firing pin + ejector

Just found another AK5 firing pin + ejector. Fits the FNC and never breaks. Brand new. Also included is a new handguard clip. $170 shipped Paypal only. Reply to: enfieldcollector (at) telia.com //Anders
  12. A

WTS: AK5 parts and spares

I have a few AK5 parts and spares for sale. Mostly spares left over from the AK5 I sold a few years ago. For a list of what's avaliable send me an e-mail to enfieldcollector (at) telia.com //Anders
  13. A

WTS: AK5 slings

Posting this on behalf of a buddy in the US (California). He has brand new correct AK5 leather slings for sale. Price is $50 + $3.50 postage. His e-mail address is: swede1894@gmail.com If anyone is interested contact him on the above e-mail address or just order a sling direct by sending...
  14. A

FFV890C on the range...

5 rounds at 100 meters with Sellier & Bellot 55gr M193 ammo....not that bad. //Anders
  15. A

WTT: Brand new AK5 sling

Have a brand new AK5 sling that was left over after I sold my AK5 rifle a couple of years ago. Willing to trade the AK5 sling for a $60 AR15 sling I need from Brownells. If interested send me an e-mail to: l1a1@telia.com Pics are avaliable upon request by e-mail. //Anders
  16. A

Trade??

I need a $60 item from Brownells in the US........ I have a pretty rare Swedish item to trade with..... Interested? If so contact me at enfieldcollector (at) telia.com //Anders
  17. A

Ammo question.....

I have some ammo problem...... My FFV890C has of course the 1-12'' barrel......and the issue ammo in Sweden is the SS109 for 1-7'' so I can't use that. M193 55gr surplus is almost impossible to find in Sweden........Cheapest commercial 55gr FMJ ammo is the Sellier & Bellot in 140rnd bulk...
  18. A

This might interest some of you......

A few Swedish Army manuals in pdf-format. http://soldf.e.kth.se/docs/fmpub/Soldatreglementen/ Some are FN related: http://soldf.e.kth.se/docs/fmpub/Soldatreglementen/soldr_mtrl_vapen_ksp90b.pdf http://soldf.e.kth.se/docs/fmpub/Soldatreglementen/soldr_mtrl_vapen_ksp_58b.pdf...
  19. A

Some shorty AK5 pics

The latest Swedish issue AK5.....the new AK5D Mk.II. An upgraded D with the features from the AK5C Second from top, AK5D Mk.II Second from bottom, AK5C ''Old'' AK5D //Anders
  20. A

Swedes in Afghanistan

AK5D pics among others.. http://www.dn.se/content/1/c6/54/81/76/afg1.swf //Anders

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter