Search results

1. C

Early Type Mp5 Cocking Handle

Anyone here have any experience with this style Cocking Handle. The Knob has broke off and the style is so early I can't find any replacements. The Round Handle is molded onto a Flat Tab. Will the newer type that have the round shaft work in this gun? Receiver is dated 9/73 on the top just...
  2. C

Shockwave Magazines Fit the M10/9

Have been out of the loop for a while. Purchased some of th 50 rd. Zmags made by Shockwave for the M-11 and they fit really well. I have an older Fat Mac in 9mm that came with a few of the modified MPL Magazines. I was very surprised the Zmags fit the Fat Mac as well. They weren't advertised...
  3. C

Colt Sporter RR

Gents, Just came into a Colt Sporter II RR. Reciever is marked AR-15 A2 and has the large front pin. The upper is a small pin, and the gun uses the offset pin. I would like to do away with the offset pin. Will a factory Colt A2 large pin upper mount up and function without modification? I'd...
  4. C

Two Reisings: Which one do I buy!

Got a deal going on a Reising. There are two and I'll have choice. One is the early type with the takedown screw, and the other has the more robust trigger guard and the thumb nut take down. Is any one more valuable? Condition on the two appear to be the same. The later one is parkerized...
  5. C

Colt M16 Touch up Paint

I have seen lots of factory Colts, M16 and AR-15's with areas of touch up paint from the factory. Usually by the bolt hold open latch roll pin. Is there paint like this available for this use or should the entire lower be Duracoated? Thanks CM
  6. C

MP-40 Recoil Spring Replacement

Anyone here tune their MP-40. The recoil spring on mine seems very weak. Rate of fire seems super slow. Maybe 350 rpm at best. Is there a suitable replacement? Possibly something common made buy one of the spring companies like Wolf. Thanks CM
  7. C

Anyone here have an MP-40???

Posted a few days ago on the MP-40. No replies. Does anyone here shoot an MP-40? I have some specific questions about take down and barrel removal. Can anyone hepl? Thanks CM
  8. C

MP-40 Sling Mount Question

I have a deal in the works for an MP-40. It is a tube gun. The front sling mount is positioned to the right side, I would prefer it be on the left. The sling mount appears to be reversable. Anyone have any idea how difficult it is to remove the barrel and flip this mount? Anyone out there...
  9. C

Crossing State Lines W/Guns

If I have guns (Pistols and Rifles) in my possetion (Probably the trunk of my car), am I in violation of the law when I travel from one state to another. I have a CHL in my home state of Texas. Wanted to pop some caps with my dad in Virginia over the holiday. I have flown before, and had...
  10. C

Brown Bear Sub-Sonic Problems

Purchased some of the Brown Bear 9mm 147gr. Sub-Sonic. Worked great for the first 100 rounds. After that, empty cases will stick in the chamber and have to be pounded out. Gun locks up, bolt stuck forward. Cant get more than 4-5 shells thru it after I clear the chamber before the next one...
  11. C

Help: Traveling with an NFA Items

Hello Folks, I plan on taking a trip to another NFA friendly state this holiday season. My form 4 says to contact ATF in the case that I want to leave my state of residence with the weapon(s). How do I communicate this to them, and do I have to receive a letter from them that needs to be...
  12. C

CDNN Buffer Installed

Hello Gents, To say the least, I was very dissappointed with the rate of fire on the Uzi. Seemed kind of slow. Someone on the list here talked about manufacturing buffers, but I couldn't wait. Purchased one from from CDNN in Abilene. It was 1.8" in length. Cut it down to 1.4". Works very...
  13. C

Silver Bear 145 Grain 9mm for Uzi

Trying to find a mail order stocking dealer of the Silver Bear 145 grain 9mm. Got a can coming for the Uzi. Would like to try this stuff out. I load my own sub-sonic, but for the price of the silver bear it is not worth my time. From what I understand the brass is the berdan type, so I can...
  14. C

FA Bolt Modifications

My gun is a model B converted as a Reg. Rec. The feed ramp has the full ring and the bolt has ben machined to fit the full ring. I have a spare bolt I would like to have clearanced so it will fit my gun. Anyone know of any machine shops familiar with this modification who can perform. Please...
  15. C

Which 22 Kit

I'm a proud new owner of a Model B, reg. receiver gun. Question is, which one of the Vector 22 kits do I order? The full auto one or the semi auto one? The gun uses a cut down semi barrel. The barrel has the complete support ring at the chamber end. Guess this is considered a partially...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter